• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Xbox:
www.ebay.co.uk

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Xbox Series X) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Xbox Series X) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

PlayStation 5:
www.ebay.co.uk

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

PlayStation 4:
www.ebay.co.uk

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

Enter code FALL20 at checkout to redeem a 20% discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Equanimity

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
*Bonus*

Crysis Trilogy going for £31.88 on Xbox and PlayStation:

www.ebay.co.uk

Crysis Remastered Trilogy (Xbox One/Series X) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Crysis Remastered Trilogy (Xbox One/Series X) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!
www.ebay.co.uk

Crysis Remastered Trilogy (PS4) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Crysis Remastered Trilogy (PS4) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Spotted this on HUKD and I'm definitely tempted after the recent previews. I wasn't convinced at first but it's looking better.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Thanks. Used it for Guardians and again on House of Ashes from the ShopTo eBay page.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's tempting. But I don't have good vibes from what I've seen. And a low price doesn't fix a crap game. So I'll wait.

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's £45 but there is a 20% off ebay code. Prices have been the same on pre orders for a while. Previews are good. Any reason as to why it would bomb?

I mean, it's Square and Marvel, and a pretty obvious facsimile of the MCU take on Guardians.

Looks fine, but I can see it bombing on the reputation of Marvel's Avengers.

OP
OP
Equanimity

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Thanks op! Ordered ps5 version
Welcome 👍🏼
It'll be in the bargain bin by January. Wait a little.
RRP is £60, doubt it'll go any lower than £30 by early next year.
It's tempting. But I don't have good vibes from what I've seen. And a low price doesn't fix a crap game. So I'll wait.
I've always maintained that it looks good aside from the wonky frame-rate in earlier showings. Let's see how it turns out.
Good luck getting it working on a Series S.
A good deal though, wonder why it's so cheap.
My bad, I've requested a title updated.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
I mean, it's Square and Marvel, and a pretty obvious facsimile of the MCU take on Guardians.

Looks fine, but I can see it bombing on the reputation of Marvel's Avengers.
Why is it a bad thing to have the aesthetic of the movies?

All the negatives of Avengers relate to the multiplayer aspects. It's a perfectly serviceable single player experience. This'll be fine. PS5 players need something to play.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, save another fiver.

Physical in the UK stays winning

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why is it a bad thing to have the aesthetic of the movies?

All the negatives of Avengers relate to the multiplayer aspects. It's a perfectly serviceable single player experience. This'll be fine. PS5 players need something to play.

Not just the aesthetic. The music, the attempts at awkward humor....it all feels derivative, and not as good.

I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be in the bargain bin by January. Wait a little.

Eh, for a disposable game like this, you'll probably get £30 at CEX after a week once you're done with it, or maybe even make a profit on eBay if there's been no RRP price drops by then.

Not just the aesthetic. The music, the attempts at awkward humor....it all feels derivative, and not as good.

At least Gamora is closer to the sarcastic green goth I know and love compared to the movie version. That's what sold me.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Boss Deals have been very good in my experience. I've pre-ordered several games from them, including Metroid Dread, and they've always come day of release.

It's only so cheap because of the ebay discount code.
Ah fair enough. I'd never heard of them before. Bit of a steal at this price though and tbh im kinda expecting semi good things from this game, kinda tempted but I should probably wait a bit and see if it crashes after launch

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017

I hadn't come across your perspective before, but I can understand that.

I haven't read the comics personally and so the movies are my reference point for the characters. How is the MCU version different from the comics?

The soundtrack is great and not something I am able to ever see as a negative.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
PlayStation 5:
www.ebay.co.uk

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) Brand New & Sealed Free UK P&P at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

Enter code FALL20 at checkout to redeem a 20% discount.
Thanks OP. Ordered from this eBay link and wasn't too bothered if it'd be late. Nice surprise when it dropped onthe mat this morning.

Oct 27, 2017
I got mine from Boss Deals on eBay when a different promotion was running (I ended up paying £38.12) but my game arrived today too. Think that's at least the second time they've given me a Tuesday release on a Saturday, so I'll definitely be using them again.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I got mine from Boss Deals on eBay when a different promotion was running (I ended up paying £38.12) but my game arrived today too. Think that's at least the second time they've given me a Tuesday release on a Saturday, so I'll definitely be using them again.
Yeah, mine came today as well. Looking forward to starting it once I'm finished with Metroid Dread. I don't know if I've ever received a pre-order so early.