• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. I know using MC for a album is corny.:

www.metacritic.com

Vince Staples by Vince Staples

Vince Staples by Vince Staples album reviews & Metacritic score: The fourth full-length studio release for the Southern California rapper was produced by Kenny Beats and features a guest appearance from Fousheé....

Vince Staples just released a new album and I think its my favorite project this year with amazing production. Its super short ( 22 min) but all killer and no filler.

Entire album can be listened here: Vince Staples Youtube Channel

Thought I made thread about some good fucking food after all the eminem threads.

edit: might as well include his recent freestyle:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the 2010s, Vince Staples got a top 2 hip-hop discography and he may not be #2.

I hope all you dorks that whine about hip-hop being dead enter the thread :)

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
great project, quick but feels like a full course meal because of its density of bars and its excellent pacing.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Planning on checking this out during lunch soon, but the short runtime bummed me out.

Summertime '06 was one of my favorite albums last decade, I should probably stop hoping for Vince to reach that height again. Shit's a classic.

Looking forward to this, though.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Only 'big' rapper I've watched live. Sold out festival yet it was only me and like 2 other dudes who knew the words lol

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
waiting on the vinyl to release. get me that pre-order. his shit is always ridiculously limited for whatever reason.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Planning on checking this out during lunch soon, but the short runtime bummed me out.

Summertime '06 was one of my favorite albums last decade, I should probably stop hoping for Vince to reach that height again. Shit's a classic.

Looking forward to this, though.
Trust me that it uses its runtime well. Feels lie a 40 minute project to me.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Sick, all we need now is a great Kendrick album and an above average drake album with some anderson paak sprinkled in for good measure and this summer will be litt

Oneandonly16

Mar 11, 2019
This is the first project I've heard from Vince and it's really good. I'm looking forward to his next project

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first project I've heard from Vince and it's really good. I'm looking forward to his next project
You should really go back and listen to his previous albums. They are all fantastic:

1. Summertime 06 - instant classic and just banger after banger
2. FM! - Shorter album, no filler
3. Big Fish Theory - Experimentation, really good stuff if you like a bit more electronic music
4. His shorter EPs have some really good songs

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
His stuff always puts me in such a specific vibe

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he's had a particularly bad album yet. If anything, he's been consistent especially since Summertime.

Oneandonly16

Mar 11, 2019
You should really go back and listen to his previous albums. They are all fantastic:

1. Summertime 06 - instant classic and just banger after banger
2. FM! - Shorter album, no filler
3. Big Fish Theory - Experimentation, really good stuff if you like a bit more electronic music
4. His shorter EPs have some really good songs
Don't walk, run to download Summertime '06
Thank you both. I'll give Summertime 06 a play this weekend

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
taking trips fucking slaaaaaps. mhm also a banger. just really chill vibes all-around on this one. good summer listening.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
He just gets better and better I don't think I've heard a better album in a really long time