• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Sure I have a Domino's up the block, really easy to just go grab a pizza and come home. One medium thin crust pizza is a good large meal.

OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
WLWHSC8.png

How much money has he spent on feet on onlyfans

chuey

Oct 28, 2017
Why the hate for Dominos? I know its not the best but it gets the job done. Its like that old saying: "There is no such thing as bad sex or pizza".

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Anyways, do you guys still eat at Dominos or nah? I think their pineapple pizza is pretty dope.
I actually really liked their pizza over a decade ago before they revamped their recipe and launched their marketing campaign saying they were using better quality ingredients and making higher-tier pizza, the 'New' Dominoes I guess.
Back in tech school in '06 when everyone in the dorm would be cleaning on a Sunday night we'd order a fuckton of Dominoes with their 5-5-5 deal for $5 pizzas. Those were pizzas I liked. They weren't the best pizzas out they were cheap and consistent.
Once they 'improved' their pizzas I pretty much stopped eating there. My wife craves their pizza every now and then, and there is one just down the road, so I'll try it every so often but it's not for me anymore.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad there's not that weird privileged crowd that have a bunch of better local pizzas that are somehow cheaper than Dominoes. It's my favorite of the national chains although it's not a high bar. Really wish Pizza Hut would do a true revamp to get back to their glory days though.

Also, I only ever knew about the Noid through that story about the dude who lost it. it paints such a bizarre pic but then I remember that weird live-action Hamburger who sssshed me.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Dominos used to be pretty good in the 90's, especially with their thin crust pizzas. But man, that ship sailed, hit a fucking iceberg and sank really fast after like 2005.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's kind of dark but I chuckled at how the Wikipedia article includes a cop concluding that he was "paranoid".

Probably not an intentional pun though.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wtf at someone on the first page claiming this shrill little creep was one of the goat mascots.

Good riddance.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I ordered Dominos for the first time in like 2 years and the delivery experience was like going back to dark ages. I couldn't live track the delivery person to see where the order was or message them or anything. They need to update their tech or I'm going to stick to ordering pizza via Uber Eats.

But speaking of the Noid, I saw a Dominos ad recently that had him in the background. Perhaps he's making a comeback??? lol

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Domino's is the best of the delivery pizza chains

Not that that's saying a whole lot, but they're at least decent

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Domino's is great here. Easily the best of the big pizza chains we have in the area.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I really liked the Yo Noid NES game the Capcom put out. It had the same ducktales pogo mechanic but it was fun.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
The fucking reason why Dominos retired him was because some guy named Kenneth Lamar Noid thought their commercials with the mascot were directly insulting him? So in return he held some people hostage at a Dominos and they made him pizza?

The article about the demise of the Noid

Said commercials:

My mind is blown.

Anyways, do you guys still eat at Dominos or nah? I think their pineapple pizza is pretty dope.
DTHwL4mWkAEIwIH.jpg:large
Wait, so the story of "a man in a Noid costume was beaten to death by a mob of people" during some Dominos promotional event and THAT was the reason they got rid of the Noid was all a Mandela Effect?

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
always figured they retired him beceause marketing realized some ugly rabbit man thing maybe isn't the best face of the company

anyway re: dominos pizza itself, i ate it all the time when i was fat, loved it. i don't understand people who always knock chain pizza. like, its pizza. is it as good as whatever notable NYC bistro? no but it's goddamn pizza you really can't fuck up pizza (frozen notwithstanding)