• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was doing some digging and I found this. The domain was registered on June 16th.
khCgees.jpg

https://www.whois.com/whois/suicidesquadgame.com
Edit: GothamKnights has also been registered by WB on the 19th. Guess that's WB Montreal's game.
Update: Another. SuicideSquadKillTheJusticeLeague (https://www.whois.com/whois/suicidesquadkillthejusticeleague.com)

#AssembleTheX
bpZduJx.gif

Last edited:

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I mean I love rocksteady, but thanks to the movie I have a hard time imagining this being good...

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I wonder if this is the AAA game Geoff is announcing this week. Could show a trailer then and tease the event they're doing in August.

It's this or Crash 4 lol

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Jason hint at this to be GAAS a couple years ago? Or was it Zhuge? Either way will be interesting how this compares to Avengers.

flobber

Nov 1, 2019
I don't understand why people expect this to be bad just because the movies aren't great.

Or is it that the comic book characters and plots are generally disliked by comic fans?

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a Suicide Squad game. People need to stop projecting their bitter experience from the movie on to other projects involving the characters.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I've been replaying the Arkham games recently so I'm excited to see what this is going to be. Can't say I'm excited for Suicide Squad but it's Rocksteady and they make good games

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why people expect this to be bad just because the movies aren't great.

Or is it that the comic book characters and plots are generally disliked by comic fans?
No it's just that people in general tend to think about comic book properties based solely on whatever movie is recently adapted.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

It means it's probably a multiplayer GAAS, which is really blah coming off the great singleplayer stuff Rocksteady has made.

Nov 8, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a Suicide Squad game. People need to stop projecting their bitter experience from the movie on to other projects involving the characters.

I agree the terrible movie has nothing to do with this game being good or bad. However, I doubt it'll make a big splash if it's anything like the previous version in development years ago, which was a coop game reportedly inspired by borderlands (probably loot focused). I'm praying the Rocksteady version post-reboot is something appealing to me, but I have my doubts.

MarkMonitor is a domain management company that is also the registrar of wbgames.com.

Thanks, OP just kind of randomly claimed it so it's hard to know.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Might I remind people that there were no great Batman games until Arkham Asylum happened. I'll give this game a chance considering who's making it.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Let me play as Harley to my heart's content please.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Another reminder that this won't have anything to do with the movie lmao.

Jesus, Era is really embarrassing sometimes.