• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is the best colour?

• Red

• Orange

• Yellow

• Green

• Cyan

• Blue

• Violet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
For the sake of argument we're going with the modern colours:
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Cyan
  • Blue
  • Violet

Double-alaskan-rainbow.jpg

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
There is no best because altogether they form a powerful thing.

It's red.

Jaymes

Sep 18, 2021
Red is my favourite colour, so that wins for me. Pink is my second favourite, but that's not in the rainbow. I rarely wear red though, plus I'm ginger and find orange looks really good on me in the form of dresses and jumpsuits or anything really. I mostly wear clothing that's some shade of blue or black though in my day to day existence. Red is my original favourite colour and probably goes back to wanting to marry Ariel when I was five. I enjoy pink a lot as it makes me feel like I'm more girly in the way that society often encourages young women to be and contrasts nicely with my more practical and discreet male designated clothing, but pink's not in the rainbow, so even if pink is my favourite colour, I'm still choosing red.

Uzzy

Gabeā€™s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Red easily. Colour of blood, lips, romance, passion, heat, the left, the best Taylor Swift album and Manchester United.

EOArqpXXkAA322G.jpg

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Now I need to get a pack of Skittles to be sure before answering.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
This ain't the 1600's anymore gramps.
Let me tell you about a little guy who dreamed big.
He loved colour and he lived at the end of the rainbow. Now, you may have heard of him.
And his name sure wasn't Roy G. Cbv. Whatever the hell that means.
I'm talking about ROY G. BIV. And I will not have him slandered.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Loving all colors (depends on how & where they're used though).

But YELLOW is more prominent & brightest to see in a rainbow for me to look at.

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Violet is such a beautiful color in real life. I think it's lack of prevalence makes you appreciate more than all the others. Sort of like yellow. Violet to me signifies twilight, the best part of the day.

Faith

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's Violet which also happens to be my favourite colour. At least the poll is right at the time of this post.

Nov 4, 2017
There's a woman at work we call "Auntie" who says white is her favourite colour, because white light had all the colours mixed together. The first half had you worried where this was going, right?

I like blue.