• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
This guy right here orders pizza with jalapenos and pineapples.

<-------

and add ham to make it a Spicy Hawaiian.

Also you ordered LIttle Ceasar's OP, you don't really have the pizza credibility to be taking shots at toppings.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Not a fan of pineapple on pizza but that actually seems like a decent combination, spicy + sweet.

I'd call Little Caesars to tell them that they screwed up your order too. That way you get the points refunded and a free pizza.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Jalapeños are the GOAT. Used to get nothing but pepperoni but now I get jalapeños and mushroom or olives.

emperor bohe

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I've tried jalapenos + pineapple on a pizza together but tbh that doesn't sound bad at all, maybe I'll try it one day

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
Jalapeños on pizza are amazing (Jalapeño, mushroom, olive is a GOAT topping combo).

Too bad they ruined it by adding a trash tier topping like pineapple.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Fresh pineapple on pizza is a revelation, we do it all the time when we make pizza. They key is to grill the pineapple first to remove some water content.

We usually put jalapeños on too.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Some kind of animal/primitive being.

What I want to know is, who the FUCK doesn't order a pizza with anchovies? Because that is the true psychopath we all need to look out for. Salty fish on a pizza is GOD TIER!

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a delicious combination of flavors, one of my favorites. I've even gotten a couple of friends turned on to it...they think it'll taste weird but when they actually try it they liked it.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Imagine complaining about the toppings on a pizza, when you are eating fucking Little Caesars, you may as well eat some cardboard and put some sauce and cheese on it.

Anyway Jalepenos on a pizza are good as fuck.

Spanglo

Oct 29, 2017
Spicy Kevo is one of my favorites.

https://pizzerialuigi.com/menu-3/

LuigisNP.12.5.19_WR-6793-200x300.jpg

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Ordering from Little Caeras and acting like the reason you throw the pizza away was because the toppings… come on now.

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet and spicy is literally the most common combination of spicy.

Like what?

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
No joke jalapeno and pineapple is my regular order. Sweet and hot is a good combo, if you're still on a Little Cesar's peperoni pizza then ya basic.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
hell yeah

The go-to for my wife and I is pepperoni, mushrooms, pineapple, jalapeños, onions

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Pizza ☺️
Pizza with pineapple 😐
Pizza with pineapple and jalapeños ☺️
Pizza with jalapeños 🤩