• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Might be me being a conspiracy theorist, but in a world of sequels, reboots and remakes, I can't help but think that Tyrion telling Jon they would meet again and to "ask him in ten years" seems like a way to leave the door open for a sequel series in a literal ten years.

That, plus Arya exploring the uncharted parts of Westeros, Drogon's whereabouts being hidden by Bronn of Blackwater, and lord knows no one will be complaining that this ending was a perfect finale to the series.

Anyone else get that vibe?

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
i just want a fantasy franchise set in modern times. if they made a sequel that took place in the GoT-verse but they had modern tech and politics and The Great Other has a new evil for the world to face and magic is re-emerging again like in original GoT i'd be beyond happy.

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_oqcc8vREFb1qk4g8jo1_500.gif

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The first scene is everyone convening to choose Bran's successor. Suddenly they hear a roar. Fire shoots from the sky as all the highest lords of Westeros are incinerated. Tyrion, the sole survivor, stares up in horror as a figure emerges from the flames.

"I lived, bitch."

Roll titles.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd watch a sequel. Especially if it's follows Arya. I'm a sucker for uncharted land stuff.

i just want a fantasy franchise set in modern times. if they made a sequel that took place in the GoT-verse but they had modern tech and politics and The Great Other has a new evil for the world to face and magic is re-emerging again like in original GoT i'd be beyond happy.

I agree. We need a high budget Dresden Files series.

Dec 31, 2017
Doubt it. Maybe in book form there's a possibility but no one's putting money into catch up. Some things are just left for your imagination.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018

Netflix's Bright is getting a sequel.

There's your modern fantasy franchise. They might even go ahead with a show...

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
there's no way they won't keep it going at some point. but I don't think there's any pre-baked setups in the finale, by all intentions the fat lady sang

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I told my friend the spinoff i want to see is young Jamie series wil end when he kills the mad king,,

Status
Not open for further replies.