• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who should win

• Comet 2020

Votes: 19 6.5%
  • Curious George

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Jeb

Votes: 80 27.4%
  • Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Votes: 28 9.6%
  • A cute cat

Votes: 26 8.9%
  • A good boy

Votes: 31 10.6%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 103 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
Elections starts tomorrow and I didn't see a OT for it.

I'm going to put as much effort in this OT as the current administration did to battle COVID-19.

836c8a56-4546-45d5-890d-88a6fa7ab173.jpeg

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Let's rock and roll. Everybody stay safe out there. Leave no teammate behind.

Other motivational phrases.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I've taken a day off on Wednesday (Sweden) so I'm going to stay up through Tuesday night and watch it all go down.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
I'm optimistic we'll have an idea of who won by Wednesday afternoon or Thursday at the latest

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so anxious. I know the polls look good for Biden but I'm not taking anything for granted. I hope reasonable people keep showing up on Election Day.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I will try to watch some from the U.K. but as I am working I won't be watching all of it. I hope I don't have what happened last time when I woke up to check my phone at 3am and saw the results...

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely feel bad for people who have to go out and brave picket lines and white dudes with guns, just to vote...and this is in the most "developed" nation and self-proclaimed leader of the free world.

Fuck large swathes of America for using its collective resources (and therefore economic and military power) to hide behind, so they can live out their facist/racist fantasies in gun-riddled bubbles of isolation*.

*By isolation, I mean culturally and lack of travel etc...as far as I can tell some of these bubbles are at least as big as individual states.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to be sick... Never really had a panic attack before but feel one coming on right about now.

Zushin

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Elections in another country (I'm Australian) should not have the ability to instil this level of anxiety in me but here we are. Please for the love of everything, make the right choice America!

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Please look after yourselves America.

I'm oddly relaxed about the election itself, but I'm very worried about what the crazies might do on the day and in the aftermath (no matter the result).

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Sending my American comrades this classic for the night, although it might make less sense without both a working knowledge of UK politics and chants commonly heard at gigs in Scotland.

tumblr_or8camYQ9C1ucy0rko1_500.jpg

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Absolute pit in my stomach. But working the polls tomorrow and excited to see democracy in action.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wanted to post a couple things off the top of my head that might be helpful for people who plan on voting tomorrow:

-ABOVE ALL: YOUR #1 PRIORITY ON TUESDAY SHOULD BE TO GET YOUR VOTE IN!!!
-Remember: NO ONE has the right to ask or know who you are voting for while you're at the polling station. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER IF SOMEONE ASKS!
-Do not engage or confront anyone being obnoxious about their chosen candidate. Get in, vote, get out. Do not risk getting ejected from your polling place.
-Likewise, do not BE obnoxious about YOUR chosen candidate. Same reasons as above.
-If you are in line at your polling area before polls officially close, you have the right to vote! Stay in line!
-If you are told by a poll worker that you are not eligible to vote, but you believe you are: In many states, you can give a sworn statement to the poll worker that you satisfy the qualifications to vote in your state, and then proceed to cast a ballot.
-If you see or experience any voter intimidation or suppression, PLEASE CALL the following from a safe area:
*ACLU Election Protection hotline:
English: 1-866-OUR-VOTE / 1-866-687-8683
Spanish: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA / 1-888-839-8682
Arabic: 1-844-YALLA-US / 1-844-925-5287
For Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese: 1-888-274-8683
AND
CONTACT YOUR STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS: Find My State or Local Election Office Website | USAGov

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have no faith whatsoever in Americans. Expecting fully a see 4 more years of Trump.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I might not stay up all night for this election as I did for 2016 (still in Sweden). Good luck to you all tomorrow!

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depending how this goes, making my way into work Wednesday might be the ultimate struggle.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Did you reserve this OT? I'm sure someone is making one with actual effort put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.