• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
TattleTales Album Cover
NnbU6BA.jpg

Preorder & Merch Link
cmg.ffm.to/TattleTales

Last edited:

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
Reminder that this guy is a convicted sex offender (for which he couldn't even be bothered to adhere to the conditions of his plea deal), domestic abuser, and he tried (and failed) to order a hit on someone.

Stop giving this dude a platform. Belongs straight in the trash.

OP
OP
ThePrivateCookie
Oct 29, 2017

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
actually he's not he was a youthful offender and his case what retired after he was caught up in a rico. He never had to register as a sex offender because he was young himself.
He got off. He was still and 18 year old recording and uploading a 15 year old. So he is one, just not on paper cuz of fame.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
actually he's not he was a youthful offender and his case what retired after he was caught up in a rico

Get fucked. Like 100%.

Dude made a music video with a nude 13 year old girl, and was 18 at the time he did it. He made a plea bargain, and failed to keep up his end of the deal and "somehow" avoided being put on the sex offender list.

Dude admits to have beaten his ex-girlfriend over 7 years.

He got "caught up" in RICO because he directly ordered a hit on someone, among other wannabe gangster shit.

You know this. I know this. Stop pretending. Get this shit out of here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Get fucked. Like 100%.

Dude made a music video with a nude 13 year old girl, and was 18 at the time he did it. He made a plea bargain, and failed to keep up his end of the deal and "somehow" avoided being put on the sex offender list.

He got "caught up" in RICO because he directly ordered a hit on someone, among other wannabe gangster shit.

Not worth arguing with 15 year olds who get a hard on for people dying and getting raped cause, lulz

OP
OP
ThePrivateCookie
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Excusing Pedophilia and Sexual Assault; Account in Junior Phase
Get fucked. Like 100%.

He got off. He was still and 18 year old recording and uploading a 15 year old. So he is one, just not on paper cuz of fame.

He wasn't famous when he was deemed a youth offender and the courts decided to treat him as a youthful offender because he was only 18 they didn't want to ruin what was essentially a kids life for a dumb decision one night. I don't know how a judge and the courts can see that but regular people can't.

He's not a pedophile. Yes he was an abuser but shit alot of rapper and people are. He put a "hit"on another gang banging rapper but that was a joke they shot at the sky to scare and troll chief keep they weren't trying to kill him, even Keef says it.

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you're a fan of him huh? sad... i hope you get what you're looking for out of life op

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He wasn't famous when he was deemed a youth offender and the courts decided to treat him as a youthful offender because he was only 18 they didn't want to ruin what was essential a kids life. I don't know how a judge and the courts can see that but regular people can't.

He's not a pedophile.

He recorded and uploaded a minor performing sexual acts on him and a friend when he was an adult. Sound like the actions of a pedophile that got off very light

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
this is fucking wild

I wouldn't go in that neighborhood if you paid me

OP
OP
ThePrivateCookie
Oct 29, 2017
He recorded and uploaded a minor performing sexual acts on him and a friend when he was an adult. Sound like the actions of a pedophile that got off very light

you're a fan of him huh? sad... i hope you get what you're looking for out of life op

oh god here we go because I bring up facts and not sensational twitter headlines I'm a huge fan now.

I find him funny and entertaining with trash music if you must know.

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see the preorder links and instagram stories op, it is what it is. do your thing, know yourself and your worth. thanks but no thanks

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oh god here we go because I bring up facts and not sensational twitter headlines I'm a huge fan now.

I find him funny and entertaining with trash music if you must know.
What? No I just said his actions are that of a pedophile, but you're for some reason defending him there and now even going on some weird defensive about yourself too. I dont even know what anything you posted just now had to do with anything I said

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
He wasn't famous when he was deemed a youth offender and the courts decided to treat him as a youthful offender because he was only 18 they didn't want to ruin what was essential a kids life. I don't know how a judge and the courts can see that but regular people can't.

He's not a pedophile.

Pull your ass out of the instagram cloud for like 5 seconds and look at what he did.

Being 18 is not a youthful offender. He was never deemed a "youthful" offender. Nowhere in that court case are you ever going to see "youthful offender" brought up. He pled guilty to a felony and it's exactly as described. Filming a naked 13 year old girl "giving head" to someone while grinding them from behind. What the fuck else are you gonna call that? Accidental pedophilia?

Edit: I think this is proof what damage social media does unchecked. You just get caught up in all the shit, you take these people you're fans of at their word. It all becomes a fun game to watch play out. None of it is really "real" anymore. "Nah man this stuff happens all time time", "People beat people what's the big deal", "Nah trying to murder someone it's all just a joke man"

OP
OP
ThePrivateCookie
Oct 29, 2017
Pull your ass out of the instagram cloud for like 5 seconds and look at what he did.

Being 18 is not a youthful offender. He was never deemed a "youthful" offender. Nowhere in that court case are you ever going to see "youthful offender" brought up. He pled guilty to a felony and it's exactly as described. Filming a naked 13 year old girl "giving head" to someone while grinding them from behind. What the fuck else are you gonna call that? Accidental pedophilia?

if he wasn't a youthful offender he'd be on a sex offenders list and in jail. You're wrong and talking out YOUR ass.

The Manhattan DA confirmed he is a youthful offender.

Tekashi 6ix9ine's Instagram page will stay up and running despite renewed uproar over his criminal record -- because the platform feels he hasn't violated their rules.

Here's the deal ... 6ix9ine ran into some legal trouble even before he hit it big. When he was younger -- age 18 -- he pled guilty to one count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance.

In light of that, folks started asking why he's even allowed to have an IG since Facebook -- the parent company -- has explicit terms saying convicted sex offenders are barred from the platform. FB said his account would be put under review.

We've got an update on that review from the folks at FB and Instagram -- and it's basically this ... Tekashi is NOT technically in violation of FB/IG's sex offender policy, at least that's how they're viewing it.

A source at Instagram tells us ... FB and IG took a hard look at his record, and turns out ... they found the guy's case -- which went down in NY -- and saw he was adjudicated as a "youthful offender" which is different from having an adult criminal conviction.

As a result, our source tells us Facebook will not be removing his account, as they don't believe -- based on their interpretation of things -- he meets the criteria that would mark him as a sex offender. Look it up yourself ... Tekashi (whose real name is Daniel Hernandez) does not appear on the state's sex offender registry.

The Manhattan D.A. confirms Tekashi's 2015 case was adjudicated as a Youthful Offender, but declined to offer more details. His attorney, Lance Lazzaro, shed a bit more light, telling us yes ... the crime was committed when T69 was 18. But, after he completed some sentencing requirements, the court granted him youthful offender status

BTW, T69 has addressed the conviction himself on the Breakfast Club -- insisting he didn't know the girl was underage. Prosecutors say Tekashi was at a party where a nude 13-year-old girl was taped performing sex acts on a man, and T69 was seen making thrusting motions behind her and slapping her buttocks at one point.

www.tmz.com

6ix9ine's IG Account Will Stay Up, Not Violating 'Sex Offender' Policy

T69 is not technically in violation of Instagram's terms and policies, in their eyes at least.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
if he wasn't a youthful offender he'd be on a sex offenders list and in jail. You're wrong

No, that's not how this works. You don't "automatically" get put on a sex offender list for committing a sex offending act. It's one part of the many punishments that CAN be put upon you, including jail time.

He made a plea bargain to avoid being put on the list at first, and when he failed to maintain his plea bargain, managed to successfully convince a judge that he was truly "remorseful" for what he did, and was sentenced to community service and avoided being put on the list.

This doesn't magically not make him a sex offender. He was still tried and convicted for a sex crime. That is on the record. We don't need him to be "on the list" to know that he is, in fact, a sex offender. And not for being a "youthful offender" as much as you want to believe TMZ on it (i'm sure the only news source you possibly read).

I'm just saying we allowed Dr. Dre and coutless other people grow and change, he's not going to get cancelled for that unless he does it again.

Note that after this trial, he continued to commit other crimes, including beating his girlfriend and trying to murder someone. And even now apparently refuses to drop the "gangsta" stuff that got him tied up in all this in the first place.

So no, doesn't really seem like he grew or changed at all, so he can get fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.