• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many viewers will 6ix9ine’s first live video get?

• He won’t break the record

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Between 500,000-750,000

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • 750,000-999,999

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • A milli!

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Between 1 and 1.5M

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Closer to 5m than 1m

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Closer to 10m than 5m

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2018
6ix9ine was released from prison early due to COVID19 fears. He is currently on house arrest, with permission to film music videos in his garden.

He hasn't been seen or heard since his release on 2nd April 2020.

He posted an Instagram story saying to expect something on 8th May - his 24th birthday.

DJ Akademiks confirmed he would be releasing a new song called "Bentley," of which a 10-second snippet was previously leaked online.

6ix9ine himself has now posted on Instagram that he will be going LIVE at 15:00 EST on Friday 8th May:

That's 8PM UK time. 👍🏼

The day before 6ix9ine's release, Drake was on Tory Lanez Quarantine Radio Instagram show and reached over 3000 viewers, setting the record for the most views on Instagram live.

Then on 19th April 2020, the rap battle of Teddy Riley vs Babyface took place over Instagram live and was rumoured to be seen by over 512,000 people.

6ix9ine currently has 15.4 million followers on Instagram. He should easily pass 500,000 viewers but realistically we have no idea exactly how many viewers he will get but it's pretty much guaranteed he will break the record.

I hope he passes a milli.

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope it provides us with great memes like the Teddy Riley vs Babyface Instagram Live did.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Like 50 said - newer artists will see the attention this kid still gets and work with him. Smh.

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
announcing exactly where he'll be at a specific time is a bad idea for him

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Lol. Its going to be fascinating to watch his post prison career.
Dudes piled on a shitload of bad mojo and insulted a large group of hip-hop artists along the way. So i imagine most of the big name artists and producers wouldn't work with him even without considering his current round of Fed informant bullshit.

I won't say he's not talented, he has a few songs, but his best work comes from aggressive street shit that will hit different now.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Like 50 said - newer artists will see the attention this kid still gets and work with him. Smh.

I can't blame a struggling artist though. It is what it is; file it under working with notoriously shady record labels, signing horrible deals with major ones...etc.

Can't judge someone working a career that effectively makes no sustainable cash debating on making a deal with the devil. It probably hurts their long term career, but when ya gotta scrape up change for a Mcdonald's meal...

That said, anyone with even a minimal amount of buzz will stay away, so he's gonna have to leach off unknown talent

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
One can only hope he gets his ass kicked live. I might tune in for that. Actually, no. Not even for that.

I'm not gonna pretend I don't listen to people with shitty opinions or who have done shitty things, but I'm not gonna fucking cheer them on or support them financially. Fuck this guy.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
No surprise people are voting for Biden when we still make threads like this for someone involved in sexual abuse of a child. Impressive will to just not care.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The memes on the timeline will be LEGENDARY. Bring it on. Go for it Tekashi I need comedy in my life right now

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of figured the whole "don't snitch" culture would have hurt this dudes career more than anything else... unless of course a lot of that is just for show and people really don't care.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of figured the whole "don't snitch" culture would have hurt this dudes career more than anything else... unless of course a lot of that is just for show and people really don't care.
Friday is going to prove exactly what I fear... snitching is cool & you can openly lie in your songs, with facts out there that say otherwise, & no one will care. The kids will eat all of this up.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the pedophilia didn't kill his career, so I'm not sure what will at this point

Honestly I feel like the whole "don't snitch" thing is supposed to be a lot more important to these types of rappers and who they appeal to. Dude's never make a stink about the pedo part but they certainly react incredibly strongly to the mention of snitching.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny to see a bunch of nerds on the internet get upset over snitching.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it's not the 90s anymore. people don't give a shit about any of this. it's like people thought the ghost writer allegations would hurt Drake... like any of his fans give a shit.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
Hernandez was involved in a child sex charge from 2015.[35][94] In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance. He was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident in which he had physical contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online as part of a music video. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video." The other videos show the child sitting on Hernandez's lap while Anderson gropes her breasts, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez.[94]

The fuck is wrong with you OP.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Charlamagne rn:

tenor.gif

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea who this person is. Guess I missed out big time.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The father taught the son after all.

LMAO!

I can't blame a struggling artist though. It is what it is; file it under working with notoriously shady record labels, signing horrible deals with major ones...etc.

Can't judge someone working a career that effectively makes no sustainable cash debating on making a deal with the devil. It probably hurts their long term career, but when ya gotta scrape up change for a Mcdonald's meal...

That said, anyone with even a minimal amount of buzz will stay away, so he's gonna have to leach off unknown talent

Yeah, that's true. Although I'm trying to see who might roll on their "principles" if the kid still has the ability/buzz to keep cracking the charts. Someone is only a top 100 hit away from claiming "He didn't snitch on me or mine".

50 worked with him though so why would he speak against him

Well, he was asked directly about it because he worked with him before.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
This dude is trash, and his music is trash. Anyone who stans this shit stain of a human being deserves to be dragged.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Wow legit just circling around every post about his sexual offenses, amazing

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
Damn I never knew all this. I thought it was like a 16 year old who he thought was older gave him a lapdance or something on video. That's some gross shit.

2015 too, it didn't even affect his rise.

It boggles my mind how much it was just swept under the rug. The only punishment he ever received was being put on probation and community service, never had to register as a sex offender despite failing to uphold the conditions of his plea bargain.

Like 100% he should not be someone that ResetEra provides a space for content. In any way shape or form. The very idea that people like the OP still rep and stan someone like this is disgusting.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Gotta love how OP and a bunch of other people on this site are completely okay with supporting a pedophile.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
don't know if he'll be the first to cross a million viewers on Insta live but maybe he about to be the first to get killed on Insta live

Status
Not open for further replies.