• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do you save?

• The baby

Votes: 378 86.1%
  • The dog and the cat

Votes: 60 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
You decide to take a walk and find a house on fire. You can see through the windows a dog and a cat in the first floor, and a human baby on the second one. Who do you save?

Rules:
1- You won't die
2- You can save the dog and the cat, or the baby.
3- "I wouldn't save nobody" isn't an answer. You've already decided to save whoever you can.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
The baby.
The fuck kinda question is that?
I mean, the pets can try and save themselves.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it always people with that avatar who make the strangest threads?

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao wut

Aren't you also the guy that said Pikachu would outgross Toy Story 3?

It all makes sense now...

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
eca.gif

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Call me Samus Aran cus I'm gonna save the baby like it's never been saved before

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
the cat or dog might be a shapeshifted human

and if they both are you just saved two humans

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
A baby.

To make it interesting, you should say your loyal dog / cat of 10 years and a homeless stranger are trapped in a house fire - who do you save? The homeless man will probably still win out, but I know people will be lying through their teeth when they click it.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Impossible, I was told that people here would save an animal over a baby. Could it be that people were trying to argue in bad faith? No way.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Someone's trying to start the "animal lives are worth the same or more than human lives" discussion, I see.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao I love how people are taking the hyperbole from that dog thread seriously and think most people would really save pets over a human baby.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I would open the front door so that the dog and cat could run out since they are on the first floor and then go save the baby.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously though why is it a select group of users who make the vast majority of all threads? Do you guys just sit around wondering what us losers think of everything?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Dog should be separate from cat, as your average resetera member is going to want to save the dog but not the cat, and your poll paints them into a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.