• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
giphy-downsized-large.gif

melichrous

Self-requested temporary ban
Dec 9, 2017
People drink cow's milk, yet dogs drinking human milk is fucked up? Come on now...

Very heavy /s here...

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Isn't this the punchline to some breastfeeding joke from some sit-com or other? 30 Rock or something?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The day I learned bestiality was a thing was the day I knew human beings had no limits to enacting any thought that popped in their head.

It doesn't faze me anymore.

less

Oct 25, 2017
This fills up my quota for weird news of the day.

That said, arrest? Just get her out of the public and wash your hands with it unless some laws are being broken? Which could be I suppose.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
it's fairly harmless cause this is a dog licking a woman's nipple and dogs lick everything, your face, your hand etc

it's weird as fuck though

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt she's being arrested for breast feeding a dog. She's being arrested for breast feeding which is ridiculous.

That the fed being is a dog is yotally irrelevant.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My bet is that it was a little dog wrapped in blankets and it took someone several moments to notice it wasn't a human baby

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
the title preview was "a woman just got arrested for breastfeeding..." and I was like WTF.

then I read the entire title, and my confusion grew exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.