• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently if he can't have one, no one can.

Bet he still pardons the kids.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest man baby ever. Literal toddler throwing a fit.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That video is straight up out of late 2000s Onion News Network

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Well yeah, a pardon doesn't mean you're innocent. He literally doesn't understand how anything works. All it means is that you avoid federal charges it doesn't protect you from civil wrongdoing or state charges. You're still fucked as that is an admission of guilt.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
That's how they took out OJ.

Yeah, a lawsuit's not a criminal charge, so no force on Earth can protect him from that.

All he can do is his usual tactic of trying to intimidate opponents by threatening a long, gruelling lawsuit that, if they're the small businesses he usually picks on, don't have the financial resources to manage it, so they drop the lawsuit.

I don't think that'll work for wrongful death, though...

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I love how he admits that Trump has been working hard on that PGA Golf course deal and that he's gutted. More evidence that he's working on personal business deals than being president.

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
I still think he's going to issue pardons, but it's hilarious knowing he's melting down knowing he's fucked no matter what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.