• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Full List Of Participating Companies:
  • Activision Publishing, Inc.
  • Amazon Game Studios
  • Bad Button Studio​
  • BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
  • Bethesda Softworks​
  • Capcom USA, Inc.​
  • Click Entertainment​
  • DvG​
  • Deep Silver, Inc.​
  • Epic Games Inc.
  • Funcom​
  • GAMELOFT​
  • GFUEL​
  • GTR Simulator​
  • GungHo Online Entertainment America​
  • HORI USA​
  • Hyperkin, Inc.​
  • Kalypso Media Group​
  • KontrolFreek​
  • Limited Run Games​
  • LGA Enterprises​
  • NCSOFT​
  • nDreams​
  • NEXT LEVEL RACING​
  • Nintendo of America Inc.​
  • NVIDIA​
  • PureArts​
  • Oculus from Facebook
  • RDS Industries Inc​
  • Rebellion​
  • SEGA
  • Square Enix, Inc.​
  • Take-Two Interactive Software​
  • Tastemakers​
  • TECHNISPORT​
  • THQ Nordic
  • Ubisoft Entertainment SA​
  • UCC Distributing Inc​
  • UnnamedVR by Paracosma​
  • Warner Bros. Games​
  • Xbox​
  • XSEED Games​
  • Xsolla​
Source: E3 Expo official Website

PSA: After checking out what modiz posted, its important to let you all know that this list might NOT be the list for E3 2021 Attendees however it seems to have been updated for e3 2019 at least but thats all we know SO FAR.. i'll update the thread if further confirmation comes out.

Also as
Khrn stated in this thread,
An important reminder that being a part of E3 doesn't mean press conferences. These usually happen before the actual event. They could be there for business.

E3 is between Wednesday and Friday.
its also important to note the above quote when it comes to E3 as an event and what it means for companies to be listed for participation for it.

EDIT: Thanks Passing Assassin , the list is confirmed a year old at least

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Oh Shit!!!! Even more companies coming to E3. I am getting more and more hype. I thought Bandai may have had their Bandai Next event( Which they may still do) but at least they will be at E3. Amazon is a bit of a surprise though.

Edit: When does the E3 predictions and speculation thread begin. Someone should start that up as we are getting close.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Ooooo, I see some companies that catch my eye! Hoping for a good E3 this year!

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Can't wait for Amazon to share more about.......

New world?

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
So all the ones that weren't confirmed in the first round of announcements are now confirmed.

Well... except Sony.

Bxrz

Banned
Dec 18, 2020
People really wanted E3 to die

E3 is a damn staple in gaming

Hyped for this

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited. Yes it's a bunch of corporate marketing all focused on one small timeframe, but E3 is fun. I'm glad to see there will be a lot of participation.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
So, I was thinking of bumping the old thread with this rather than making a new thread, as I am not convinced the list is actually new.
Its not linked anywhere on the site except for if you search for "participating companies" in the search bar and get a 2017 link for when this page was made (it was definitely updated as early as 2019 however as Sony is missing), Google Cache only lets me go 4 days back and its the same list, Wayback Machine doesnt even let me see the page. In addition we see some oddities like Bethesda Softworks still being listed despite being acquired.

In short, I'll wait for a confirmation that this list is actually representative of the 2021 lineup.

AshenOne you should probably note this in the OP.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Yes please !

I have absolutely not followed anything related to E3 at all in the last 16 months or so, but would be very happy if we can get some concentrated game announcements, release dates and gameplay! would be super awesome

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't HOLD all of these companies at E3. Are we going to get a record of E3 digital events? I hope they'll most of them will be doing one.

Maximum Spider

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I wonder if part of E3 continuing on like this was that companies had their stuff planned out in advance for this time of year. From everything I read, I was under the impression that E3 was dead in the water.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Really happy to see E3 coming back with this level of support, having announcements over months was hype killer last year, much prefer E3 format.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone remember when Sony held their totally-not-E3 Livestream in 2019?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Sony I can understand because they were always planning to break away from E3 but EA is still a little surprising. I imagine they already had big plans set in stone prior to the confirmation of E3's continuation?
EA were 'out of E3' for a while because they held EA Play a few days prior, it'll probably be no different this year.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sony I can understand because they were always planning to break away from E3 but EA is still a little surprising. I imagine they already had big plans set in stone prior to the confirmation of E3's continuation?
EA Play hasn't officially been part of E3 for years now, even though it's held during E3.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
An important reminder that being a part of E3 doesn't mean press conferences. These usually happen before the actual event. They could be there for business.

E3 is between Wednesday and Friday.

AshenOne, you might want to clarify that in the OP to avoid confusion.

Rayasab

Banned
Apr 12, 2021
Isn't it a digital event? what's the advantage of having your trailer on E3's YT channel over yours?

Oct 25, 2017
EA were 'out of E3' for a while because they held EA Play a few days prior, it'll probably be no different this year.
EA Play hasn't officially been part of E3 for years now, even though it's held during E3.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. EA Play was a... weird thing lol

Isn't it a digital event? what's the advantage of having your trailer on E3's YT channel over yours?
Exposure. Having your trailer tagged #E32021 means your game will naturally show up in the hype cycle

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Shieeeet Amazon boutta make a move

Seriously though Im so glad to see E3 have so many people sign back on, it's the best time in the industry and I hope its around forever.

Not seeing Sony there will always be disappointing but I guess as long as they do a showcase in the same time period which they usually do it'll be pretty much the same.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Exciting times! Amazon made the right choice, this is the best way to reach the type of gamers they need in the future. E3 can't come soon enough.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Fuck the ESA.

That's said, I really missed a concentrated week of big and small video game news.
Honestly, the thing I miss isnt the concentrated week.

Its just knowing when things happen.

I get that the secrecy is better for crunch sake because you are targeting a more ambiguous date and its better for marketing because you make sure all eyes are on you when it happens, but the lack of certainity on everything has been unnerving

dabbling

Dec 3, 2018
Its not linked anywhere on the site except for if you search for "participating companies" in the search bar and get a 2017 link for when this page was made (it was definitely updated as early as 2019 however as Sony is missing), Google Cache only lets me go 4 days back and its the same list, Wayback Machine doesnt even let me see the page.
Have Amazon ever been at E3 before? Makes the list feel current, to me.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
People really wanted E3 to die

E3 is a damn staple in gaming

Hyped for this
I think folks that dont want E3 are folks that were going in person.

For online viewers, E3 is huge and a big deal. There should always be E3 conferences and directs and shows. Ive only ever seen folks that are insiders or journalists that describe E3 as dying. I guarantee huge watching numbers. No one is missing E3 or Summer Games Fest that cares for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.