• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Celebrity doctor Drew Pinsky has tested positive for COVID-19. Pinsky, known as "Dr. Drew," is "under surveillance" according to a message shared on his Instagram account.

Pinsky's diagnosis comes months after he apologized for downplaying the severity of the virus and calling the pandemic "press induced panic."

"My early comments about equating coronavirus with influenza were wrong. They were incorrect. I was part of a chorus that was saying that. And we were wrong. And I want to apologize for that," he said in April. "I wish I had gotten it right, but I got it wrong."
www.yahoo.com

Dr. Drew reveals COVID-19 diagnosis months after apologizing for downplaying coronavirus

Dr. Drew Pinsky explains why he's relieved to have tested positive for COVID-19.

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
ESJdyUXUYAAXsSr.jpg

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
"Pinsky, who has an M.D. in internal medicine and maintains a private practice in Southern California"

He's not that good looking to be in the bubble

16ib5s48x0j21.jpg

Jon Hamm plays Liz Lemon's neighbor in 30 rock. He's supposedly a doctor but he's so handsome, he's been living in a bubble where people never corrected him or yelled at him or tell him he was wrong cause he's too hot

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
"Pinsky, who has an M.D. in internal medicine and maintains a private practice in Southern California"

He's not that good looking to be in the bubble

16ib5s48x0j21.jpg

Jon Hamm plays Liz Lemon's neighbor in 30 rock. He's supposedly a doctor but he's so handsome, he's been living in a bubble where people never corrected him or yelled at him or tell him he was wrong cause he's too hot

How can he be handsome without any hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.