• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nah I'm good. I'd rather catch any highlights on Twitter than give him views.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Couldn't even last more than 30 seconds.

Life's too short for shit like this, seriously.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
Regardless, Alex Jones is maturing into one hell of a Daddybear. Can't knock that.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to give it 3 minutes and then report back here.

Edit: I am so confused. What the fuck is he talking about - Rogan sounds confused as well.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
imagine being the kind of person watching this instead of the cohen testimony and not voting because both sides are the same

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Great, can't wait for my recommended list be filled with Joe Ragan suggestions after a watch a couple of gaming videos.

Deleted member 9330

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Specifically with Boogie, I've seen people link to his videos saying "Look! He IS a bigot!" which seems to be happening here too I guess?

Unless we're supposed to care about the Rogan v Jones bullshit drama.

I think in both cases there's a strong contingent of people who say that the hate over them is overblown and their actually centrist/liberal/open-minded and people have this idea that if they post enough proof of them being shitty you'll finally convince those people. Throw Bill Maher fans in there as well.

Of course these people aren't arguing in good faith and don't care about the harm these people do as long as they play the games they like/smoke weed/make a joke every six months, but that's the psychology around why their stuff gets posted so much. In my opinion.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
This really is a flimsy YouTube ban. Push him off the platform, only generating hype and massive views for a mainstream YouTube-hosted podcast.

Deleted member 1086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
watched a Joe Rogan video yesterday where him and some other chucklefuck laughed at the concept of "dead naming" and why they shouldn't bother taking the time to actually learn what it is, or of course why they should be compassionate enough to care. It was about as bad as you'd think it would be.

So yeah, no one should be watching/listening to Rogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.