• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
https://variety.com/2019/gaming/new...obile-game-starring-amanda-ripley-1203101143/

From the developers of "Marvel Puzzle Quest" and "Magic the Gathering – Puzzle Quest."

"The terror of Alien is brought to life in 'Alien: Blackout.' Try to stay alive while trapped aboard a crippled Weyland-Yutani space station carrying a deadly Xenomorph as it tirelessly hunts you and the crew. Outsmart the perfect hunter by making perilous choices. Players must rely on the damaged controls of the space station or risk sacrificing crew members to avoid deadly contact, permanently altering the outcome of the game."

"Survive seven fear-inducing levels by remotely guiding Amanda Ripley's crew through increasingly challenging tasks using only the station's emergency systems. The uncertainty and unpredictability of both the alien and her crew can impose total defeat for Amanda and the entire station."

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Werent the original rumors it is a next gen game haha. Well, i guess not.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
giphy.gif

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got 'em

Although this announcement sort of makes me want an Alien Puzzle Quest

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
For fuck's sakes... and here i was really thinking it would be a proper console and PC game sequel to alien isolation... what a bummer.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
From now on when something is rumored I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it's a mobile game to avoid the future disappointment.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
All this marketing they are doing.. for this lol.

And are they retconning out Isolation for this garbage?

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
as someone that absolutely loved isolation, this is disappointing but will still play.

Status
Not open for further replies.