• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019

seems something is going to leak? so let's keep all the leaks to this thread and not make new threads about leaks

and i'm just going to ignore this thread to be safe, might cut off my internet cable just to be even more safe, leakers bad

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I just want a Spider-Man 2 trailer with Gwen showing up and Marvel NRS game announcement, come on (I know NRS doesn't have any chance of showing up there stfu)

Raigor

May 14, 2020
can't wait for the show to start and end so we stop seeing all these "insiders" pretending to know about the games getting announced

OP
OP
Shakerovic

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
Just don't come to ERA if something leaks.

george-costanzab-its-not-easy.gif

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Do Alan Wake Remastered and Infamous count? I'm not quite convinced that Alan Wake will be at the Showcase, that seems like it'll be an isolated reveal.

Jun 12, 2021
I just want a Spider-Man 2 trailer with Gwen showing up and Marvel NRS game announcement, come on (I know NRS doesn't have any chance of showing up there stfu)
I wouldn't be surprised of a NRS game announcement, it's probably not likely but I wouldn't say no chance. PlayStation had that Harry Potter announcement IIRC so lots of possibilities

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hear this is the one the new Silent Hill will be shown at. Surely. Absolutely nothing can go wrong.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda hoping Infamous isn't supposed to be the big thing.

Then again i'm kinda hoping Infamous isn't even a thing.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Someone leak me Bloodborne Remastered at 4K 60 fps which include the base game + The Old Hunters content + a boss rush mode (like Sekiro)

I need a reason to get a physical copy of Bloodborne.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
I expect,

- Silent Hills is finally happening,
- full GT7 blowout,
- gameplay for God of War,
- The Last of Us 2 on PS5 with Factions for $70,
- a brand new IP
- something tied with Bungie
- a new game partnered with Remedy

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
- Metal Gear Solid remake by BluePoint who are now a Sony first party developer
- Um Jammer Lammy 2: Autopilot Boogaloo
- Sony have bought Capcom and Square Enix
- Full backwards compatibility on PS5, including PSP, Vita and Pocketstation
- Sony have bought the right to F-Zero and combined it with WipEout to make an anti-grav racer video game universe.

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
- a brand new IP
- something tied with Bungie
I think the new IP will be the Firewalk game that Hermen Hulst already played, I expect it to be a Destiny competitor so I doubt anything Bungie related. If anything, Bungie is much more closer to Microsoft (D2 on Game Pass PC soon and on recent Xbox events).

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
aren't there rumors going around about a new From Software PS exclusive (not Bloodborne 2 but a new IP)

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
can't wait for the show to start and end so we stop seeing all these "insiders" pretending to know about the games getting announced

Game announced they didn't talk about- "I've known about this but couldn't confirm it so I didn't want to say anything"

Game not announced they said would be there - "Plans change. Must be saving it for *insert next big event*"

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Y'all, I got a big leak straight from my source. Alan Wake Remastered is happening. @ me in a few days when it happens.

I'm joking mods don't ban me for fake insidering

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Can't say anything more because of NDAs but there will be a new announcement that some people will like.

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Another Marvel game with the quality of Spider-Man and dev pedigree would be amazing. Doctor Strange?! Would be great SSD showcase too.

Oct 27, 2017
I think there PS Game Pass, if happening, will leak. Retailers will probably start putting up listings for the cards or what not.

my guess is it's PS+, with Crunchyroll, and PS Now+. Now+ or just Now, is the same as usual but they add 100+ PS4 first party games that are older (like GoT and TLOU2 and before) and day 1 indies like how Hades launched in Game Pass. PS5 titles like Demon Souls, Returnal, Miles Morales, Sackboy, etc arrive on service in November

my guess would be PS+ goes to $69.99 per year (the same price as a first party game) or $12.99 per month, $29.99 for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.