• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
913.gif

Seriously, wtf?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Rumors are rumors until they're announced. Doesn't make them any less true or false.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
【Rayspace】

(maybe something is coming, but my restless dreams are dying each day)

Oct 24, 2019
Going to say that KatharsisT told me about Ghost of Tsushima Legends a week before it was announced and the new God of War a couple hours before today's event.

I still fully believe the Silent Hill rumors

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
too many insiders confirming it for this not to be true. the project is real, the question is just if it makes it or when it will be announced

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
The fuckin Ragnarok teaser, dont get me wrong I'm hype as fuck for GoW but I really thought it was SH at first. God damn it lol

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Sony was going to dump money into an IP they didn't own and hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Brilliant rumor!

darfox8

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Honestly, at this point... even if they do announce eventually. The leakers can't blame us for thinking their full of shit. lol maybe this is a lesson in not always showing you hand so far ahead of time.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
at this point, it's real. too many people have gotten too many things right for it to be fake.

it seems that it only entered full production last year though.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Surely the idea of ANYONE doing ANYTHING interesting with a Konami IP should be dismissed instantly.

Sucks for the people that were hoping for it. Genuinely.

Status
Not open for further replies.