• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Treehuger?

• Yes

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Opportunist

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Who cares, enjoy...

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
So guys I sometimes like wrapping my arms around trees because it feels nice and soothing. I have had lots of trees look at me like they wanted to be hugged, but I didn't because they were ugly and old and had rough bark. But the Silver Birch I've been embracing for the past few weeks has a smooth and soft bark, and is very attractive.

My rhododendron says I'm more of an opportunist. My best friend Mr. Litchi says I should ask the Birch how it feels about this. Another friend (Ms. Sunflower) called me a treehugger.

I will try to ask the Silver Birch, but there's also a chance I will never get to hug it again if it says it doesn't like it. And I can't choose a different tree. The Birch is so nice.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
32194.jpg

Jan 11, 2019
Notable biologists and general research has, in the last three decades, found that trees are much more intelligent than we had thought before. Biologists today teach findings at universities that, a few years ago, would have made people point at them and call them treehuggers.
You may be a treehugger but trees deserve to be hugged, talked to, respected. Trees are life. Trees are the lungs of this earth. Trees are survival experts. Trees are, to this day, something we cannot fully understand.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, OP, have you ever asked how the tree felt about it? Feels like you are just forcing yourself on an unsuspecting plant

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I like them too. But only the ones with lots of fruit on them. The more fruit, the better!

Lupercal

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
As long as you don't chain yourself to the tree because big bad government wants to bulldoze them down, while in the meantime the Golden God is banging your girlfriend on XTC.

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
Notable biologists and general research has, in the last three decades, found that trees are much more intelligent than we had thought before. Biologists today teach findings at universities that, a few years ago, would have made people point at them and call them treehuggers.
You may be a treehugger but trees deserve to be hugged, talked to, respected. Trees are life. Trees are the lungs of this earth. Trees are survival experts. Trees are, to this day, something we cannot fully understand.

I agree with this but in a less creepy hippy way. I think all plants should be seen and treated with respect as we do with other living beings. They are alive after all, just in a way that's kind of alien to most animals.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I don't need leaves, because I have my own leaves.

I am not asking for leaves, but the tree keeps dropping leaves on me. What am I supposed to do? Not take the leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.