• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Taken from

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularo...y_schumer_is_a_selfconfessed_rapist_and_thus/

In a speech Schumer gave at the Ms. Foundation for Women's Gloria Awards and Gala, she confessed to having sex with a college friend that was so drunk, he couldn't even get an erection let alone consent to having sex. "And then came the sex, and I use that word very loosely. His penis was so soft, it felt like one of those de-stress things that slips from your hand". Sex without consent is the very definition of -rape-.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/wait-a-second-did-amy-schumer-rape-a-guy/

Amy also confessed to sexually assaulting her male cab driver in a podcast and casually laughed about it; nobody cared. In this link, Amy admits to forcefully grabbing her driver's hand, putting it on her vagina and getting the driver to finger her. The host says "so you raped a guy" at 11:12 and Amy replies "yeah I know. When I tell this story I say I let a cab driver finger me but really I took his hand...[sic]"

Just ignore all the "if male comedians did this, there would be hell to pay" comments since I think that sentiment came from the kind of people who typically use SJW unironically, but regardless, having sex with someone so drunk that the person cannot give consent to is basically rape, yes? And the same with that driver fingering thing, that's at least sexual assault, right...?

Or is this just one of her jokes or something? It doesn't seem like it, though. What do you think, Era?

Last edited:

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
A guy could want to have sex and just not be able to perform.

As far as the taxi cab story. She's playing it as raunchy, but he could have been flirting with her, letting her take the lead, etc. She gets the benefit of the doubt with this from me, as she's trying to play up her sexuality and women don't systemically sexually abuse men as it is when the roles are reversed.

If someone came forward and was like, "yeah Amy Schumer did this to me and it was really traumatic and I didn't appreciate it," we'd be having a different discussion.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is going to be 30 pages I presume.

Anyway, her stories sound like freshman/sophomore college.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
"So you raped a guy?"
"yeah"
IDENTIFYING
RAPE
ACCURATE RESULTS WITH SIMPLE TOOLS
qUT5tA3.png

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Uh, is this thread for real? It's an obvious Gamergate-esque hit piece from a Reddit that has other threads like this on its front page:

Men deserve the right to legally abort their parental and financial responsibility to their unborn children the same way women can do it physically.

it is an extreme injustice that women can choose to abort a mans child even if he wants to raise it and can also force the man who wants nothing to do with the child to pay child support for years potentially financially crippling them.

I'll only accept feminists wanting more female CEOs when they start fighting for more female bricklayers, sewage cleaners and garbage collectors

At the end of the day, you either want equality or you want superiority. Right now, unconsciously, feminists are fighting purely for superiorit

I believe there are only two genders.

I get that people feel safer to express their sexuality and their preferred gender, but this is getting out of hand. Cis straight people are often considered homophobic if they reject someone that is transgender or homosexual. Children and Teens feel as if they have to be LGBT if they want to fit in. It's the new "Trend" to be transgender.

Most modern so-called feminists are just upset, vulgar, slutty man-hating posers

I respected the concept of feminism so much until recent years where almost every young-ish woman claims to be one, and where it basically means cuss like a sailor, dress like a hooker, be covered in trashy tattoos and piercings, wear a ton of makeup, accuse every guy who breathes on you of sexual harassment, have stupid unnatural hair colors and fuck as many men AND women as possible.

The fuck are you even reading that Reddit for, OP?

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
You can definitely see the tone of the some of the poster here. It's fucked up that people are coming up with excuses already. Rape is not a joke subject for me, so that excuse doesn't fly for me.

OP
OP
Laughing Banana
Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia

I apologize, but I am not really familiar with r/unpopularopinion (although the name itself is a sign that most threads in there would be about people having unpopular opinion, so those threads that you posted are considered unpopular opinion, yes?), this one I saw on r/popular and just caught my eye.

Regardless, did she or did she not actually tell that story.......?

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Yeah that's pretty much rape from what she described

Not if he is drunk.

Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, having sex with someone who is drunk is rape.

there's different levels of drunk though... there's a difference between getting a bit drunk after 2-3 drinks, still aware of what you're doing and being fine, and almost passing out not knowing where you are...

If you count the first one, more than half the planet are rapist with your definition, which is quite dumb

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I apologize, but I am not really familiar with r/unpopularopinion (although the name itself is a sign that most threads in there would be about people having unpopular opinion, so those threads that you posted are considered unpopular opinion, yes?), this one I saw on r/popular and just caught my eye.

Regardless, did she or did she not actually tell that story.......?
What? Did you actually read the speech she gave or no?
He put on some music, and we got in bed. As that sexy maneuver where the guy pushes you on the bed, you know, like, "I'm taking the wheel on this one. Now I'm going to blow your mind," which is almost never followed up with anything. He smelled like skunk microwaved with cheeseburgers, which I planned on finding and eating in the bathroom, as soon as he was asleep. We tried kissing. His 9 a.m. shadow was scratching my face — I knew it'd look like I had fruit-punch mouth for days after. His alcohol-swollen mouth, I felt like I was being tongued by someone who had just been given Novocain. I felt faceless, and nameless. I was just a warm body, and I was freezing cold. His fingers poked inside me like they had lost their keys in there. And then came the sex, and I use that word very loosely. His penis was so soft, it felt like one of those de-stress things that slips from your hand? So he was pushing aggressively into my thigh, and during this failed penetration, I looked around the room to try and distract myself or God willing, disassociate. What's on the wall? A Scarface poster, of course. Mandatory. Anything else? That's it? This Irish-Catholic son of bank teller who played JV soccer and did Mathletes feels the most connection with a Cuban refugee drug lord. The place looked like it was decorated by an overeager set designer who took the note "temporary and without substance" too far.

He started to go down on me. That's ambitious, I think. Is it still considered getting head if the guy falls asleep every three seconds and moves his tongue like an elderly person eating their last oatmeal? Chelsea? Is it? Yes? It is. I want to scream for myself, "Get out of here, Amy. You are beautiful, you are smart, and worth more than this. This is not where you stay." I feel like Fantine and Cosette and every fucking sad French woman from Les Miz. And whoever that cat was who sang "Memories," what was that musical? Suze Orman just goes, "Cats." The only wetness between my legs is from his drool, because he's now sleeping and snoring into me. I sigh, I hear my own heartbreak, I fight back my own tears, and then I notice a change in the music. Is this just a bagpipe solo? I shake him awake. "Matt, what is this? The Braveheart soundtrack? Can you put something else on, please?" He wakes up grumpily, falls to the floor, and crawls. I look at his exposed butt crack, a dark, unkempt abyss that I was falling into. I felt paralyzed. His asshole is a canyon, and this was my 127 Hours. I might chew my arm off.

I could feel I was losing myself to this girl in this bed. He stood up and put a new CD on. "Darling, you send me, I know you send me, honest, you do …" I'm thinking, "What is this?" He crawled back into bed, and tried to mash at this point his third ball into my vagina. On his fourth thrust, he gave up and fell asleep on my breast. His head was heavy and his breath was so sour, I had to turn my head so my eyes didn't water. But they were watering anyway, because of this song. Who is this? This is so beautiful. I've never heard these songs before. They're gutting me. The score attached to our morning couldn't have been more off. His sloppy, tentative lovemaking was certainly not in the spirit of William Wallace. And now the most beautiful love songs I've ever heard play out as this man-boy laid in my arms, after diminishing me to a last-minute booty call. I listened to the songs and I cried. I was looking down at myself from the ceiling fan. What happened to this girl? How did she get here? I felt the fan on my skin and I went, "Oh, wait! I am this girl! We got to get me out of here!" I became my own fairy godmother. I waited until the last perfect note floated out, and escaped from under him and out the door. I never heard from Matt again, but felt only grateful for being introduced to my new self, a girl who got her value from within her. I'm also grateful to Matt for introducing me to my love Sam Cooke, who I'm still with today.
Source: https://www.vulture.com/2014/05/read-amy-schumers-ms-gala-speech.html

Did you not try reading the actual article on the first one and not just linking to a, well pretty weird site.

Debate it all you want but give the source, come on.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Consent means approval given when one's mind is clear about what could and will happen, don't you think? Can you say you truly give consent when you don't have the faculty necessary to make sound judgment?

Well, what if you're both drunk and just having a good time? It's not like I have any regrets. I've had women take my hand before. I think it just comes down to the person and the given moment. If it's a complete stranger and one of you is sober looking to take advantage then that is pretty shit.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, is this thread for real? It's an obvious Gamergate-esque hit piece from a Reddit that has other threads like this on its front page:

Honestly, I don't think it matter too much, and we can evaluate by itself. But I was curious so I looked at the two links at the OP out of curiousity.

Thought Catalog mostly looks like it has pretty harmless women's magazine sort of stuff. I just looked at titles, but one that jumped out at me says that single women are happier than those in toxic relationships. Doesn't look like an alt-right-y site to me.

I also looked at the post history of the Reddit OP.

I'm not saying men get don't get away w/ assault. All I'm saying is that if a male comedian like lets say Kevin Hart said this instead of Amy Schumer, his career would be fucked and he would most likely have charges pressed after outrage from the MeToo crowd. Just calling out the double standards.

All the people complaining about Ted Bundy's portrayal as a sexy, charismatic and charming person in Zac Efron's new movie are idiots who knew nothing nor cared about Bundy or his victims prior to the release of the movie's trailer; they are just SJWs jumping on the bandwagon of criticism.

And also a lot of posts about PewDiePie.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Uhhh, you can definitely be drunk and give full consent.

I'd say this is at least debatable, but if both parties have been drinking and have lowered inhibitions, I'm hesitant to label it as rape. The cab driver story sounds fucked up on the surface, though.

edit:

I dont recall louis ck ever making jokes about jerking off in front of women

Not specifically but he made references to "just wanting to" jerk off as a comedic device. :x

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Just like how Louis CK joked about being a sex pervert right?

Yes, one comedian made a joke that wound up being rooted in some shit he really did, so clearly every joke a comedian makes is now a confession. We should really go lock up Anthony Jeselnik. If his jokes are confessions, he's smashed babies with rocks, raped women, men, children and was the reason 9/11 bombers had passports.

EDIT: although I should have read OP first. This is... Lena Dunham esque creepy storytime more than it's something from her set.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I dont know if this story is true, but as a male victim of sexual assault, the replies to this thread are disappointing at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.