• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Posting spoilers in a thread title
Captain America is probably my second favorite super hero of all time (second to spidey) and Chris Evans just completely nailed the role. I hate to be so selfish after all I've gotten so far, but man I would've loved another 10 years of him as cap. Same for RDJ as Iron Man. Feels like the end of an era. I know him and RDJ were getting tired of the same role over and over again, but much of my enthusiasm for the MCU died when they left.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a spoiler? I'm literally in the middle of catching up with the MCU movies so this is very ... "well" timed if so :/

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'll miss them but all those years the MCU has put new characters that I thought they would be shit and ended up being really fun, so I'm sure it will be the same with Phase 4.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
I will too.

I mean yeah, it's probably for the best to give other characters a time to shine or introduce new iterations of these characters, but the idea that we won't see them anymore is a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.