• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicDreamer

Nov 6, 2017
My thoughts are that we don't need more threads about this guy. But also yes, you shouldn't have a problem with a character just because it's a trans character.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing about Angry Joe necessitates making a separate thread for every individual thing he says.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Prob got some calls from his partners saying he needs to be at least a little progressive or companies cannot partner with him anymore. Dude is a sex predator. His stance is not giving victims their voice, silencing then through money and power, and letting his fans go ham on harrassing the victims.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
That's rich coming from a misogynist and the guy that put this image on his review (TLOU2 spoilers):

joe5zjbs.png

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I honestly think he's paying people to start threads here about him.

And yes, no one should have problem with any character.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
ObZ4TOv.png

Anyways why are people so concerned with his opinion, he's already proven he's a piece of shit time and time again.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
That's great he knows how to backtrack on things he's said, doesn't change what he said initially.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 64002

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2020
I'd rather not get advice from a guy like this can we just not make threads about him. that and the misogyny. mods might want to lock the thread

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
It's one thing to say that, but has he acknowledged and apologised for all the hateful shit he's said?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
That's rich coming from a misogynist and the guy that put this image on his review (TLOU2 spoilers):

joe5zjbs.png
Given the death threats Neil is already getting, which let's be honest, he's appealing to the people giving Neil death threats, this is really fucked up. This got overlooked in teh other thread about Joe.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Oh fuck off with that bs. Don't try to mask your toxicity.

Please don't give this guy attention. PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.