• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Oh well. If only someone had warned him ahead of time.

How about less prayers and more vaccines.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I would list the tweet out where he tells a guy something very brutal, but I can't as his tweets are protected.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
I always forget that Covid can allow other respiratory diseases to wreak havoc as well. That pneumonia must've been even more deadly thanks to Covid...

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this dude went to Hillsong "College" which is connected to the Hillsong "Church" in LA which suddenly makes a lot of sense.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Social media has doomed so many people to needlessly dying by this pandemic. Terrible

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I would list the tweet out where he tells a guy something very brutal, but I can't as his tweets are protected.
WRAplP0.jpg

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
one of the tweets ends "I need a miracle" and one of the original comments underneath said "the vaccine was the miracle"

Last edited:

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Literally killing themselves to own the leftist agenda

Wish these people could die on their own instead of spreading a deadly virus while they're at it

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to feel bad for people who voluntarily choose to not get vaccinated because they think they're smarter than scientists and doctors who, you know, make a living investigating how to save lives and stuff.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
I'm Christian and idiots like these make me roll my eyes (I'm fully vaccinated and so are my family members). They choose to gloss over the most important part of Psalms 91:they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone

It didn't not say "even if I choose to jump down the fucking cliff, angels will lift me up with their hands"

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
He's close to my age which is a little scary to think about as someone who is immunocompromised. I've been vaccinated for months but I am not sure I like my chances with Delta; I doubt I would die but it probably wouldn't be a whole lot of fun if it became serious. Dunno if this guy got Delta though.

At any rate... stories like this feel a bit like rubbernecking. I guess if it changes even one person's mind, that's something.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I care about the healthcare workers who had to witness that frustration and the trauma in seeing a preventable death.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
The human in me feels bad but.. I kind of don't care? Like he could have gotten a cure like the vaccine and choose not too and then the tone shifts when he understands he needed.. Maybe I am just tired but meh

Still, rip

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Given the nature of this thread isn't likely to produce any meaningful conversation it has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.