• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
User Warned: Port-begging
I recently got to playing KOTOR, Bard's Tale and Morrowind on Iphone and Android but the touch controls are wonky and I wish it were on Switch. Any chance Bethesda and EA release the older WRPG's on Switch. Especially the Mass Effect Series. Switch is the perfect portable WRPG machine.

Apr 21, 2018
I really doubt it, although stranger things have happened on Switch.

KOTOR would be amazing, but I think between Bioware, Lucasarts, and EA it's a lost cause.

Personally hoping for Fallout 3/NV remasters.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
Oblivion maybe, but I doubt Morrowind would. It's not really optimized to play on consoles (yes I know there was an Xbox port, but it wasn't enjoyable to play with a controller)

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Bethesda isn't interested in old ports unless they're Skyrim. EA can start bringing its older stuff to Switch whenever it feels like doing so.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
EA is blocking any Star Wars game to come to Switch. That's not something Nintendo would be happy about, I'm sure they have complained EA about this. I don't think they'd allow Switch to be the first Nintendo console without any Star Wars title, especially during these times when Star Wars is more popular than ever.

Apr 21, 2018
EA is blocking any Star Wars game to come to Switch. That's not something Nintendo would be happy about, I'm sure they have complained EA about this. I don't think they'd allow Switch to be the first Nintendo console without any Star Wars title, especially during these times when Star Wars is more popular than ever.

Did the WiiU have a Star Wars game?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Rogue Squadron collection would be dope. On all systems including Switch.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I don't quite understand why people want every game under the sun to be ported to switch. Just play it on one of the platforms that does have it available? I assume Switch isn't the only platform you own.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't expect any of those.

I don't quite understand why people want every game under the sun to be ported to switch. Just play it on one of the platforms that does have it available? I assume Switch isn't the only platform you own.

The convenience of the hardware has a lot to do with people wanting games on it

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Please don't create threads for the sole purpose of port-begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.