• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Solved by you amazing people.

For a decade now, I've had a song haunting me on and off ever since I first heard it on the radio back in 2008/2009.
(TLDR; what is the name of this song?)

I don't know what subgenre of electronic music it would be considered (trance?), but it has ethereal female vocals that are so damned ethereal, I cannot make out the words half the time. Back in the day, the volume was usually low in the car and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't catch any of it.

By some miracle, I accidentally clicked on a random video today, and there it was. It was playing in the background. So I recorded and uploaded that chunk of it (and please excuse the people talking in the background). I'm still in disbelief.

The clip: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1yZKYuDYVJJ

I don't do this often. But please, I beg of you. Free me from this decade-long curse.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Can you link the video you clicked on or? That recording is super low quality and I can't really make out anything from it.

OP
OP
Necromanti

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Can you link the video you clicked on or? That recording is super low quality and I can't really make out anything from it.
The recording was made directly from the source through capturing my computer's audio. The audio quality of the video is terrible. Unfortunately, that's as good as it's going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.