• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6233

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all,

Are there any urologists here on Era I could talk to privately please? The sooner the better, I'd rather not post the trouble I'm having openly but I do need to talk to one privately pronto. Thank you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6233

Oct 25, 2017
That's not what the problem is. Please, this isn't a joke thread. I legitimately need to talk to one quickly.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Can't be that urgent if you'd rather ask on a videogame forum than an urologe in real life.

Or is your dick stuck in something? 🤔

OP
OP

Deleted member 6233

Oct 25, 2017
I've been having urination issues off and on since March, I really do apologize for bothering y'all. I'd like to talk to one privately so I can get an off the record idea what I could be dealing with.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been having urination issues off and on since March, I really do apologize for bothering y'all. I'd like to talk to one privately so I can get an off the record idea what I could be dealing with.
It's really not something anyone could answer with no idea of your medical history, you need to actually SEE a doctor generally. I'm not a doctor but I work with them. They're never gonna diagnose you without having either some tests firsthand or some basis for a medical profile.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017

First - go to the hospital and doctor

Secondly, I'm not a doctor, but I did have a bad kidney stone that fell out of the kidney and into the Trac, in the narrowest end. So urinating was difficult. Had to get it operated on. Could be a UTI too I guess.

Lastly, go to the hospital and doctor

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Do you have insurance? If you do, go see a doctor.

Nobody can diagnose you over the internet.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
OP, there are doctors, ERs, and free clinics that you can go to in order to ask a doctor about your issue. There is no need to make a thread just to ask if a urologist can slide into your DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.