• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
maxresdefault.jpg

So this game has been out for two years in korea and Japan but finally got an English version as Destiny Child Global for Android and IOS. If you like good production value, music and the Artist from Magna Carta and Blade & Sou! With thicc waifus and charming husbandos. Their is a banner coming up and I may need more friends to help with the raid. Just thought I shared this great game, don't how resetera would take it but here ya go!

https://global.destiny-child.com/

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish the website didn't have that "Save me my lord" advertisement animation

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it could be decent but Fire Emblem heroes is my go to gacha game if I'm ever in the mood. Maybe I'll give it a go though.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, just brushing up chapter 3 while doing lots of other stuff. Party is starting to look pretty good with Dana & Hestia backing it up.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
This particular gatcha creeps me out for some reason.
Maybe its the proportions or that weird sheen all the models have.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"Ah, I'm always interested in a new good mobile game."
*clicks thread*
"Oh."

Also, that woman has no nipples.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
At least someone knows the game play is fun and story is funny as well. Reminds me of an atlus game. But ppl judge everything by its cover lol
If anything, it's a shame some of the stories seem to get cut short because have to keep the gameplay loop going, but yeah it's interesting.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks op, the people next to me on my morning commute were very concerned about the lack of big oily anime titties on my screen

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I was but i deleted all gacha games last week. purified myself from the soul draining void that is gacha..

Its a "card" battler. characters auto attack then you use skill\special\frenzy attack when the bars fills up. zZz

Same, but I've been clean a few months now! *High Five*

I wanted to try Destiny Child a while back as I love the key artist and the designs look nice. It missed the train for me though. I don't know if the gameplay or progression was anything to write home about. I just saw various crossovers for it.

Last edited:

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I installed it, did a few rolls, and uninstalled. The combat system is kinda dull but I appreciate the waifus. I'd probably stick with it if I weren't juggling 4 other gacha games

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I too enjoy good plots in mobile games
tumblr_inline_p2xn5ymjsm1v51u2e_500.gif

From what I've seen though, the story is pretty funny and laid back.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
How can you play this awful trash? I mean the gatcha, the tits are fine... but gatcha? Have some self respect.

Oct 25, 2017
I love this guy's art, the way he draws his characters just looks amazing to me.

Q3b1irc.png

Even bought Magna Carta 2 because of his art, and ended up quite enjoying it, though now I don't really remember anything about it.

It seems to be really hard to translate his style to 3D, though, they never get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.