• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
(figuratively :P )

Like, first we had Julian Gollop and Phoenix Point, and now we have Yu Suzuki and Shenmue, where they break their promises at the last minute.
I guess it's kind like the old "never meet your heroes" adage.

Worse is I'm sure it's going to have a negative effect on crowd funding, as before we just had to worry about capability to deliver the pitch with the budget, and now we also have to worry about whether they're lying slimebags who will switch things around years later. :/

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, this whole EGS shit has cemented that I'll never crowdfund again.

I'm just hoping the other stuff I've backed will come out unscathed.

Log!

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's going to cause campaigns to be more specific with what their target platforms will be. Just saying something is coming to PC is not going to be enough anymore.

If this really does cause lasting damage to crowdfunding in the future then Epic deserves 10x the hate it's getting right now.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Please remember from our E3 Guidelines:

No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.