• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
I loved the PS3 not just for myself but my kids as well. And through the generation I happily grew the library thanks to the great deals psn would have in seasonal periods.

Unfortunately I won't be coming to the ps5 or even ps4 party for a long time due to financial constraints. This isn't too bad as my ps3 backlog is still considerable but I'm sure I'm not the only one with a big digital library.
Is my concern about digital purchases disappearing realistic or am I just being paranoid?
Anyone else in this boat?

OP
OP
Whowasphone

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
I loved the PS3 not just for myself but my kids as well. And through the generation I happily grew the library thanks to the great deals psn would have in seasonal periods.

Unfortunately I won't be coming to the ps5 or even ps4 party for a long time due to financial constraints. This isn't too bad as my ps3 backlog is still considerable but I'm sure I'm not the only one with a big digital library.
Is my concern about digital purchases disappearing realistic or am I just being paranoid?
Anyone else in this boat?
Sorry this was meant for gaming forum 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.