• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse98

May 28, 2020
I'm mainly talking about how they use different formats for everything...(dates, measuring systems, temperature..etc)

it makes no sense whatsoever to write down the day of the month before the month itself...who does that? Only Europeans and other nations that like being different for the sake of being different it seems.

When you want to know what the temperature is like outside nothing beats the simplicity of 100=hot 0=Extremely cold..but for Europeans and the rest of the world for some reason that's too complicated.

Also who goes to the local butcher and asks for 453 grams of beef? 😂No one...you ask for a damn pound.

Dear Europeans and the rest of the world please stop being different for the sake of being different

thank you

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
wait but most of the world literally uses the metric system it's only the US who doesn't, so who's trying to be different?!

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Uh huh...

18300.jpeg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know this is probably a joke but it's really frightening that I can't tell right off the bat.

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
Yes I feel very special every morning when I wake up and check how many celsius units there is outside.

Waaghals

Oct 27, 2017
I understand this is a joke thread, and I am not offended,
but this is catastrophically ethnocentric.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
How many feet are 87 miles OP? Give me that answer in less than 10 seconds and without a calculater like every european could for any number of any unit converted to any other unit.

I hope the thread is a joke like i think it is tho.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is being different for the sake of it (though that's a dumb understanding of things to be honest) it's us Americans

OP
OP
Muse98

Muse98

May 28, 2020
Not trying to troll..just it's really triggering for me to see the day being written down before the month.
Sorry y'all

PanickyFool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least complain about them using a , instead of a period to denote decimals.

Their GMO stupidity is another thing.

But let's not pick fights we cannot win.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh look, the American riffraff is trying to be funny. How quaint. Imagine that, nearly 250 years and they still can't write dates properly, understand the metric system or understand how to use 'u' in their own damn language. You're hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.