• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She is right and it would be a huge loss for the US and the whole world should she leave politics.
She draws in people like no other, intelligent, quick thinking, charismatic, knows how to use her plattform.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Not a shred of fucking lies here.

The narrative of "WE'RE GOING TOO FAR LEFT" is fucking bullshit, and shows how little interest there is among establishment Dems in actually reaching or motivating voters who could have gained this party some actual fucking headway in making substantial change.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
if the democrats lose a voice like hers and ilhans because they refuse to get serious i don't even know what to say. my vote isn't going to keep coming for granted

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that the record republican turn out will prevent dems from running to the center after this election. I haven't seen which dems are blaming progressives for their losses, but I have seen several pundits and conservatives like Kasich <spit> do it and if you're joining with those voices that should tell you right away you're on the wrong side of the issue.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

AOC on Biden's Presidency, Democratic Party, and Her Future in Politics News

Full article: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/07/us/politics/aoc-biden-progressives.html Feel free to lock if old!

Eh I dunno, I think this deserves its own thread because it's more focused on this moderate Democrat bullshit. You go hard or you go home. The reason shit couldn't get done early on in Obama's presidency was because of bullshit moderate Democrats not wanting to upset the balance. Fuck off.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that the record republican turn out will prevent dems from running to the center after this election. I haven't seen which dems are blaming progressives for their losses, but I have seen several pundits and conservatives like Kasich <spit> do it and if you're joining with those voices that should tell you right away you're on the wrong side of the issue.

No, you see, the fact that so many Republicans voted means that Democrats need to attract Republicans by leaning to the right.

Of course, if this year had been a blowout it would mean that centrism worked and we couldn't possibly go more left.

And if Biden lost it would have been Bernie's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.