• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017

I have no idea how reliable this channel is or if anyone actually caught this on the blog before it was removed (if it was there at all). Apparently in the post it read:

Take your Playstation gaming to the next level with Playstation Infinite. All existing PS+ and PS Now subscriptions will convert to Playstation Infinite Gold for the remainder of your active subscription.

If this is true, that would imply the base tier will include streaming which is different from what the leaks have said, iirc.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I find extremely hard to believe only a random channel in YT has heard about a deleted blog entry that magically details everything about the subscription.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The name doesn't even sound all that wild, especially if the rumor is to be believed that it'll bring support for back compat stuff, but if a blog post went live, even just briefly and someone saw it, you'd likely have had a looooooooot more information than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.