• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
zippospeaks.blogspot.com

CONFIRMED! Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Is Getting A Remaster.

With Atlus' recent announcement that Persona is getting some soft of shendig for it's 25th anniversary in September, people are obviously wo...

Don't know how credible Zippo is after of after Donkey Kong didn't happen, but I thought I would make the thread anyhow.

I bet this might be the only thing coming from Arc Sys with Persona.

Suplex me if old.

Last edited:

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Wonder if it will come with some new characters, then again is not like there is much they can use from unless they go for other Persona games

rude

Oct 25, 2017
this sounds much more realistic than a P5A, so I'm inclined to believe it.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I only know this name from them having a bunch of complete BS Sonic "leaks" earlier this year.

Next.

Dec 2, 2017
Ah yes if it happens they look like they have mad inside connections. If it doesn't happen the old 'plans change not my fault.'. Classic.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Zippo was even called out by someone on a Sega/Sonic forum and they mentioned to not believe random "insiders" spreading false rumors right after he posted about Sega of China making Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 remakes.

Fukuro

Feb 24, 2020
Regardless of Zippo's credibility or the rumor, I don't see how another Persona Arena game wouldn't be one of Atlus' 7 projects.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Zippos are great lighters.

P5A with Guilty Gear graphics, yes please. Hopefully it's better than P4A.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
lmao you mean the banned full of shit leaker Zippo?
iZ9Ortw.png

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the link to this post, I remember seeing it mentioned but I never found it.

Can't believe that was questioned.

Here y'are.

www.resetera.com

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 9 | New Decade, Same Old Debates

Shadow dropping wouldn't really line up with the spirit event this weekend, but I guess it's possible they're holding off on the themed tournament until next week or something

Is Fire Emblem fully owned?

Just want to make sure for future reference. Confused.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they also try to say that a render of Mario Kart 8 was related to a new Mario Kart game and when they got called out on it they started acting pissy? or am I remembering wrong.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
zippo is as credible as the 8 ball I used to predict the weather

Status
Not open for further replies.