• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Reading the extremely positive impressions of TLOU2 it looks like they're on course for another masterpiece to end the generation. Which leads to me to the opinion that I currently can't think of a studio in gaming right now with the prestige of Naughty Dog.
Graphics, story, gameplay, character development etc; they're are pretty much untouchable imo.

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha no.

EDIT: If the stories about their brutal crunch are true, then that does not make them "the best"

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're in the top tier along with many others. I don't think any stand above on their own.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rockstar. By every objective metric are consistently brilliant and successful beyond most studios.

Personal feelings dont matter.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
There's a lot of talented studios with different strengths, don't see why it would be a competition.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
No. They are great at what they do but other developers have achieved similar ior better success at what they do best as well.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
people who cite no could say which one hehe. it is, since 2009. their balance on creativity, productivity and quality is staggering.

No. They are great at what they do but other developers have achieved similar success at what they do best as well.

care to say a few and in which aspects?

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
No.

There are top tier developers all over the world:

• Nintendo EPD
  • Rockstar
  • ND
  • CDPR
And others ( SSM, Retro Studios etc).

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Nope. Great studio, though. I don't any studio is the best. Every studio is so different.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
latest

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
Probably not, I'm on mobile so I cant go through Nintendo dev divisions but p sure theres many other devs with more history and impact who are still huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.