• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How is the wait for Sony's next-gen reveal making you feel?

• MY HYPE LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I'm excited about what they have to show but I can wait

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I'm happy with current gen but interested in what they have to show

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • PS5 will be the next-gen watercooler

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The lack of news is souring me on PS5

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Are they even releasing the PS5?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • A bag of walnuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of people speculated that Sony would have a Playstation meeting this February like they did in 2013 when they revealed the PS4. But now we're almost halfway through Feb and people are starting to think it might not happen this month. Crazy idea, I know. What are your thoughts on the extended wait for Sony's full next-gen hardware reveal?

Personally I'm getting hyped thinking about what Sony has to show, get a feeling it's going to be something really good and maybe even surprising. Can feel the anticipation mounting and I'm guessing a lot of people are the same, getting antsy at seeing what they're preparing. Also it's surprising how they've been able to keep a really tight lid on everything.

So while everybody's wondering when Sony is going to finally reveal their next-gen offering, I think it's working out for them. Even small tidbits like the logo reveal and a non-confirmation of the price have received lots of attention and have got people talking. We've got people like Jason Schreier joking about when the reveal will happen. The anticipation is real, but can so much hype end well?

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
The console is what will sell itself on he back of its games and Sony's marketing. Once it is released, the build up to its reveal will be a distant memory that doesn't factor into the console's fate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.