• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On Friday, as everyone was heading home for the holiday weekend, I received word that Warner Bros. and Armie Hammer had entered advanced talks about him being the star of Matt Reeves' The Batman. At the time, I was asked to keep that to myself. The only thing I was allowed to say at the time was that he was merely "a frontrunner."

https://revengeofthefans.com/2019/02/18/armie-hammer-is-in-final-talks-to-be-the-batman-exclusive/

Haven't seen anything posted. Throw me in Arkham if old.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd actually like this a lot. Bonus points if Cavill stays as Superman and we get Man from UNCLE all over again.

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to pretend this is true, well, unless I hear a rumor about oscar Isaac then I'm gonna pretend that one is true.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These "nerd" websites are awful.
It's an "exclusive" because they came up with it.
Why do people believe these places?

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming this is legit:

Oh man oh man! Now you gotta get Cavill back. Holding off on casting Hammer as another leaguer will have payed off.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I could see it. Alot more than the Robert Pattison rumor lol. Not exactly my first choice, but I dunno who that would even be at this point.

Also, all these twitter rumor people saying its not true makes me believe it even more lol.

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
? I thought it was already being filmed with ben "pearl harbour" afleck?

batman in batman vs superman was the best batman we've had in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.