• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

Oct 26, 2017
EiN6YwWUcAAJABV

Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz: For some of them we had consultants. For some, we had a broad discussion within the studio. We are a multicultural studio - we have people from different countries. Some of them are from the US, some are from all across Europe - all across the world, really. We also have our localisation partners who are based in specific countries. For example, one of our localisation managers is living in Japan, and it's not only localisation in terms of the text and the voiceovers and so on, but he's also helping us a lot with consulting [on] different things. I think, from this perspective, we're trying to get as many opinions from different sources, and to incorporate this into our designs and the way we worked on the gangs.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I kinda already made a thread on this article but this thread is whaaat

www.resetera.com

[The Gamer] Cyberpunk 2077 Exclusive Interview - Gangs, Cops, Corps, And, Erm, Doll Houses

Came across this interview since CDPR recently introduced a bunch of gangs in 2077. It goes into a little more detail surrounding the various gangs, sex workers (“dolls”), and the like. Seems to have some info I haven’t seen elsewhere. TG: I noticed in the Night City Wire video that you’ve...

Status
Not open for further replies.