• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fortnite is renowned for its multitude of high quality character skins and emotes. However, as a 3rd person shooter, what is going to be front and center on the player's screen for the majority of the time? That's right, it's ass. Big voluptous, shapely asses are plentiful in Fortnite, and you can not look away. How will it affect our 10 year olds if all they see is ass for up to 5 hours every day? Will we soon have a generation of ass fiends going around? Is there even a skirt or loose pants in the game?

X9QKygk.jpg

There is even a Fortnite Ass YouTube. Will we eventually get Fortnite Ass YouTube drama?

0KPDgv6.png

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I don't think that Fortnite ass is going to turn anyone into a fiend but you. Instead of kink shaming are we gonna do skin shaming? Yeah, I bet you crank it out to default skins.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
It's intentional of course, we all love some ass

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
it may awaken some innate latent love for buttocks but it's not going to turn someone averse to buttocks onto buttocks

d07.gif

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Looking at that Thicc Trueheart Dance thumbnail they all seem to be the exact same ass???

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, they have some nice and
sexy calves
. I really wish more games would get this right.

Oct 25, 2017
yes, the sexualization of all the female fortnite characters is annoying. they're all the same model with media-idealized proportions wearing skin tight outfits. it's male gaze as hell

Mar 23, 2018
I must say, those are some nice booty right there, tbh. That's alright.

How will it affect our 10 year olds if all they see is ass for up to 5 hours every day? Will we soon have a generation of ass fiends going around? Is there even a skirt or loose pants in the game?

Even when you don't know a thing about "adult matters" at a certain age, you still appreciate a nice looking booty, male or female one. It comes with us, I suppose.

Obligatory

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAvbxpgZB7vbwu8reJZwJcxU

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
The last game that anyone expected to be a commercial success, Nier Automata, went on to sell over 4 million copies. Why? Because the main character has a huge ass.

Big booties are clearly where the big bucks are.

Status
Not open for further replies.