• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
The original Catherine came out in 2011, and the updated Catherine: Full Body hit other platforms in 2019. Now the experience is set to come to Switch next month, and Atlus is still doing what they can to prevent spoilers.

Atlus has shared a message on their official Japanese site about streaming/video uploads for Catherine: Full Body. First up, any footage/audio uploaded or streamed can only be for personal use, and not to profit off of. All footage has to include copyright messages for "ATLUS" and "SEGA." Lastly, players are not allowed to share videos or screenshots from the Golden Theater story mode. That includes from the 6th day all the way to the ending.

www.atlus.co.jp

『キャサリン・フルボディ for Nintendo Switch』動画・生放送等配信ガイドラインのお知らせ | アトラス公式サイト

株式会社アトラス(以下「弊社」)より販売されましたNintendo Switch用ソフト『キャサリン・フルボディ for Nintendo Switch』の、プレイ動画(ゲーム内画像ならびにBGMを含...

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
To be fair, there's a decent amount of new content in Full Body.

Not excusing this, obviously. Still shitty behavior.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah those guidelines are dumb lol. But to their credit, calling FB a "remaster" really cuts it short. There's a decent amount of new content, with a lot of the new stuff being the highlight of the experience. Feels more like Catherine 1.5 instead of a minor touch up like most remasters.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah those guidelines are dumb lol. But to their credit, calling FB a "remaster" really cuts it short. There's a decent amount of new content, with a lot of the new stuff being the highlight of the experience. Feels more like Catherine 1.5 instead of a minor touch up like most remasters.

Yeah, it's more a remake. A shitty, terrible god-forsaken remake, but more of that than a remaster

OP
OP

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I bristle at calling this abomination a remaster, though I guess it's technically correct.
Remasters aren't always improvements :P
www.resetera.com

ATLUS does it again: "please do not stream/share video online of the ending of Catherine: Full Body for Nintendo Switch"

https://www.atlus.co.jp/news/13627/ Imagine asking people to not make let's play/streaming of a good portion of your game. I hate to be spoiled in this kind of games, but not allowing streams is too much. Especially when the game is 1 years old.
www.resetera.com

ATLUS does it again: "please do not stream/share video online of the ending of Catherine: Full Body for Nintendo Switch"

https://www.atlus.co.jp/news/13627/ Imagine asking people to not make let's play/streaming of a good portion of your game. I hate to be spoiled in this kind of games, but not allowing streams is too much. Especially when the game is 1 years old.
Yeah I requested a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.