• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Last thread was kind of a mess so how about we use this one to discuss what these projects could possibly be?

lCZijVk.jpg

WHAT WE KNOW:
  • We'll be getting more information in March 2019
  • Atlus have recently registered the following domains, P5S, P5M, P5B.
  • Persona Super Live 2019 will happen a month later. If this is truly a cross-media joint like many of us are speculating, we'll most likely get more information there. For those that aren't familiar with this, Persona Super Live 2019 will be held from April 24 to 25 at the Ryougoku Kokugika in Tokyo.
What do y'all think?

Personally I'm expecting Persona 5 Arena to finally be announced with ArcSys developing.

BordyDogue

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't think it's PS4 exclusive. How many KH3 or DBFZ trailers/media only show Xbox?

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely in Persona 5 Arena. Don't think I want to play P5 again unless they add some substantial content to it again. Game is long enough as it is.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
So new projects huh. My guess are Persona 5 fighting game, and maybe a sequel or extensive dlc? Kinda like FES? I'm not sure if we are going to see an enhanced version of the original game but rather the old game packed with the new part just like P3FES. I don't know Atlus is crazy sometimes.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Man Atlus is up to a lot coming year. It's a great time to be a Persona-fan. Just wish they had revealed a bit more info after the OVA today.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Copying:
------------------------
Good. I've been thinking about playing it again (on my PS4 PS5). I will totally bite again.

So the PS5 announcement event will be in March then... (joking but not really).

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My guess is 5 Arena, the rumored action game, and an enhanced Persona 5.

Out of left field choice is Persona 5-2.

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I would definitely play a racing game, fighting game etc with these characters. Love this world.

And I am 100% for an expanded version as well (finished the OG at ~120 hours) but only portably. Don't have time to sit in front of a TV for another hundo (baby otw in April, #2).

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think P5R itself is necessarily a game. I think they could just be grouping all these projects together under that banner. It will include multiple games including at least a re-release and an Arc fighter and yeah PlayStation will be involved obviously

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's going to be:
  • Persona 5 Remake
  • Persona 5 Action/Shooting Game
  • Persona 5 Arena
But I also feel like there's going to be something bigger than those that we can't quite tell yet, the way Wada's been talking.

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Persona 5 finally goes multiplatform. Switch port, steam release for a later date, and persona 4 the golden also coming to the switch/steam.

This is what dreams are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.