• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Whoops! Looks like that was probably something meant for later today. The release window is still the same as it was with the last trailer.

Edit: Oh! It even is the same trailer.

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck then. After all the silence, it'll be a wonder if it makes it

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not following this game that much but I'm pretty sure we've already seen that October window release.

We have. In fact while there is new footage in the trailer, a lot of it seems like a repeat of the last trailer which also had that release window.

Pretty sure this is the same trailer as the previous one.

Edit: Oh never mind! My memory is wrong- I guess it literally IS the same trailer lol

AImalexia

Prophet of Truth
Aug 31, 2021
this is old, dunno what happened but look at the age of some comments

from feb

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
This game continues to look pretty wild. This year, or next, I'll definitely be giving it a shot.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
No idea whats going on. Its the same trailer with some new cuts. But upload is june 9th. But the comments are older. Its weird

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
huh yeah, that's just the exact same trailer isn't it. this thread can probs be locked then, there's a reason this video isn't public

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Seems weird, must have uploaded the wrong trailer. Still, it shows there's going to be some Atomic Heart news this weekend. Probably at the PC Gaming Show.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the budget wasn't there for a competent English localization? Kind of a bummer. Still, the gameplay and environmental/enemy visuals look promising

Status
Not open for further replies.