• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which one do you prefer?

• Avengers: Infinity War

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Avengers: Endgame

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • I enjoy them both equally

Votes: 22 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everybody,

I wanted to make this thread becasue it's been 4 days now since the public have seen avengers: end game and has now crossed over 1 billion. For those who have seen avengers: endgame once or possibly several times. Which one did you prefer? Majority say these movies are two parts with different themes but this brings the question which one you find overall more satisfying.

So far I have seen endgame once and from that first viewing I have to say i enjoyed infinity war more. Just found the pacing better and the story itself more entertaining plus that ending. For me I really enjoyed endgame and this opinion could change but for now I like infinity war more.

What about you era?

Infinity War or Endgame
1111365.jpg

Isak_Borg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Endgame was my choice just because of how much closure we got with a lot of the characters we love.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
Endgame

The Avengers Assemble scene is the greatest spectacle in all of cinematic history. Wins it for me.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Where's the option for people who don't like either?
Assuming they exist.

Heartless monsters!

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Infinity War because...

I have no attachment to any of these characters and seeing so many of them get wiped out was glorious and unexpected. Sorry lol...

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Infinity War, Thanos wrecking shit was awesome, after a decade of shit villains MCU had a real villain..

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Endgame.

I did not find Thor's forging of Stormbreaker all that riveting a second time round and I'm not that keen on the plotline with Cap/Vision/Wanda and most of Wakanda until the battle, even then i'm still more invested in the stuff with Tony/Strange/Thanos.

Endgame on the other hand is just brimming with scenes and plotlines I love.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Still need to watch Endgame again, but pretty sure it's Endgame. Infinity War was so boring on the rewatch.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I think it's still soon, I haven't gotten any time to cool off, but right now, yeah, Endgame, no question.

I do need a bigger version of both posters combined OP that shit is wallpaper material.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I'd liken IW to Winter Soldier and Endgame to Civil War.

One is a better movie movie and one is a more fun super-hero movie.

Don't think I can choose a favorite...

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
I voted for Infinity War. Going into that movie, you didn't know what to expect. Not only that, the ending left you in complete shock. With Endgame, you knew they were going to win, it was just a matter of how. They were both extremely good, though.

Fafalada

Oct 27, 2017
IW.
Endgame was noticeably worse in pacing in the first third, and the final spectacle just fell very flat outside of one or two moments for me. The middle bit was great, but it's not enough to overshadow the other problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.