• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

"Modifying the photo and putting contrast, brightness etc... Yes, it's the Switch in portable mode!!"

EOHWeU5X4AAqB70.jpg

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
FINALLY! the fact it isn't on modern consoles is a crime. I'll buy it on the switch even if it's a downgrade

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Nice. I'm thinking this is a remastered version for modern consoles then which has been a long time coming.

Arkham Origins is fucking great, best Arkham game IMHO. I'm happy this is the game they decided to bring over instead of City.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Origins only without the rest would be weird

Would buy it anyway, but I'm hoping for the trilogy

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
At least WB didn't forget best Batman game.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
emojis here to express shock
i have a totally legit early build of cyberpunk for switch hasn't been announced yet but super real very cool!
GSEb9GM.jpg

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
You guys know that you can fake any game on Switch with YouTube, right? It works especially well for Arkham Origins since it already has a Wii U version with the same button prompts. Show a video with inputs and I'll be more convinced.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are already on XB1 and PS4. I'd be interested to see a Switch port of Arkham Knight, it's a looker on PS4/XB1.
I know, I already have them on my PS4

But I wouldnt say no to playing them on the go

i have a totally legit early build of cyberpunk for switch hasn't been announced yet but super real very cool!
If you pay attention to the image, you can see "Y" and "R" as buttons on the screen

Sure, you can fake those too, but it gives some credibility to the shot

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
GSEb9GM.jpg
I get the skepticism but WB bringing over Origins to modern platforms to reinvogorate interest in the Arkham games in the lead up to the reveal of WB Montreal's next game in the series is pretty plausible, even if any rando could have faked these.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hope the people that played it on other systems can adjust. This should help:

The button you have to use on Switch is X.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I get the skepticism but WB bringing over Origins to modern platforms to reinvogorate interest in the Arkham games in the lead up to the reveal of WB Montreal's next game in the series is pretty plausible, even if any rando could have faked these.
Only gonna give this leaker shit for this. Because they're posting pictures that fall in line with their current "direct leak list" in order to try and make it valid and get some clout. I wouldn't be totally surprised if this stuff came over to Switch at some point though, but it seems like a weird move to do now since I reaaallly doubt that the new one would be coming to Switch, or some sort of spin-off.

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would buy this for PS4 if it doesn't have the bugs it was riddled with on PS3. I remember when fast travel would crash the game.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Wouldnt they of brought origins over with the collections if they intended to being origins at all? They did two, one with and one without knight, IIRC.

I'll laugh if it hits switch before ps4/xb1, though.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Only gonna give this leaker shit for this. Because they're posting pictures that fall in line with their current "direct leak list" in order to try and make it valid and get some clout. I wouldn't be totally surprised if this stuff came over to Switch at some point though, but it seems like a weird move to do now since I reaaallly doubt that the new one would be coming to Switch, or some sort of spin-off.

I believe that tweet isn't a Direct "list", but instead a compilation of rumours that the poster has heard of? I could be wrong.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

- Kingdom Hearts Exclusivo

JIh0m8k.png

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
I'm playing this on 1X right now and just bought the season pass at full price so you're welcome

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
This is quite possibly the lowest quality "leak" I've seen in quite a while

totally not the Wii U version, I swear, no way someone would just lie on the internet

EDIT:

Same exact frame of gameplay posted 20 minutes later? Clearly, the Switch softlocked, no way this "leaker" stooped to a new level of laziness or anything. Nintendoomed, Switch can't even run Batman: AO well

if you needed an /s here, please consult your doctor

Remember kids, if a leak doesn't come from inside a barn and off of a VHS tape, don't trust it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.