• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

8e64akdw.png

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I usually like Dunkey but lot of this video was pretty cringey. Unlike some other prank call videos, the bits weren't very clever, and some of the workers were clearly annoyed or confused. I'm glad a few of them got a kick out of it though.

Jeff6851

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Dunkey had left his prank calls back in 2013-14. Easily his worst video in a while.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Gotta say Dunkey is usually at least somewhat funny but harassing retail workers over the phone isn't particularly humorous to me that one Pizza hut worker sounded legitimately scared I'm wondering if there has been issues in the past there.... At least the call with the guy who recognized him wasn't too bad.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dunkey is getting worse since last year due to producing more stuff. He probably needed to pay for something so he's hustlin but I unsub due to how unfunny most of his recent works are

Status
Not open for further replies.