• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure it's fine to make threads about his tweets since he seems legit and accurate.

He also follows up:

Frankly Nintendo struck a goldmine timing the release with the SDCC announcements yesterday. It may not have been able to time it with Endgame's theatrical release, but this may be the 2nd best possible thing it could've been timed with.

Hope this encourages Team Ninja and company to really dig into the game and try to fix all the performance issues it has.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
We already had a thread that was closed, and Benji said not to post his tweets in here.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Very impressive! It helps that it has some decent looking DLC coming up.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Cool to see, I do hope it pushes them to push to fix performance issues. 60fps would be great too... considering diablo 3 could do it.

nacarelli

Oct 30, 2017
Deserved.

Having a blast playing coop online with ny friends. It's feels like playing couch brawlers with my sisters when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.