• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
Per an email sent out this morning (3/28), Best Buy is merging all reward members into the standard reward account.

Dear My Best Buy[SUP]®[/SUP] member,

Thank you for being a part of My Best Buy. We would like to inform you of the updated Terms and Conditions, including changes to the dispute resolution terms, coming to the My Best Buy program on May 3, 2022 (View updated My Best Buy program Terms here).

In an effort to simplify the program, we will be consolidating the Elite Plus, Elite and My Best Buy tiers into a single tier. On May 3, 2022, My Best Buy members in the Elite and Elite Plus tier will be moved into the standard My Best Buy program*.

We are also updating how points are displayed within the program. My Best Buy members will earn 1% back in rewards on qualifying purchases (0.5 points for every $1 spent) at Best Buy[SUP]®[/SUP] and Participating Properties.

As a My Best Buy Credit Cardmember, you will earn 5% back* in rewards on qualifying net purchases (2.5 points for every $1 spent) at Best Buy and Participating Properties made with your Card when selecting standard credit. In addition, you will have the exclusive benefit of banking* your points until you're ready to issue a My Best Buy reward certificate. If your preferences are currently set to points-banking, we'll keep the preferences saved for you if your Card account remains open.

This means
No additional points earned
No additional return period
No exclusive Black Friday shopping deals
No same day shipping
And canceling it less than half way into the year earned.

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Yeah, this is really upsetting. I LOVE shopping at Best Buy, and the extra return policy, etc. was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.