• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
This video is a must watch:
youtu.be

Returnal | Get “OVERPOWERED” at the Very Start

Returnal gameplay guide and tips for maximizing your health and weapon damage at the very start of the game. Also, showing some “advanced” tips and tricks to...
I could have died a hundred times, and still not know about the health management tip.

I'm sure some experts here have other things to share. Thanks for your help!

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
Read the tutorials. I didn't figure out until after beating the first boss there was a tactical reload

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Getting past the first boss for me was more about learning his attack pattern and how to recognize one incoming. Also much like Doom, KEEP MOVING.

Oct 25, 2017
Heal in the ship before picking up the health stuff. Buffing your maximum health is exceptionally important.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
This game is old school mysterious enough that I could probably use a quick video faq. I'm going to take a break now and check this out. Thanks for posting!

NeoSabin

Aug 12, 2019
Well this is the best tip in this thread or that video. I thought sleeping might heal you, but I never confirmed it.
It does but strangely i had to sleep on it twice to get full health on my first bar. I also got attacked by to monsters in a biome one. I'm not sure if it's random as it was my first and only encounter with a rest area.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
The tentacle guys hanging from the ceiling in the first biome can lift you up high enough in some places to allow you to dash out and get to some chests/items that you normally wouldn't be able to reach

Oct 27, 2017
I binded the dash to the R1 button. It allows me to efficiently shoot and dash without taking my thumb up the right joystick.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Please use the OT:

www.resetera.com

Returnal |OT| Alien Resorrection OT

Developer: Housemarque Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment Platforms: PS5 Release date: April 30 2021 Genre: Roguelite shooter The story follows Selene, a Greek-American ASTRA deep space scout who, during one of her missions, disobeys orders for the first time in her carreer to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.