• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
What a piece of trash. Just straight admitting to tossing applications because people clarified how they prefer to be spoken to/about. Ugh.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
...How can you be dumb enough to post that on your personal account? lmao

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
"That's a huge red flag that marks you as an HR time-bomb."

Can basically be read as

"We think pronouns are silly and if you can't take the joke you'll report us to HR, can't be having that"

Like maybe if you treated people with a modicum of respect in the first place HR wouldn't need to get involved? This is how boy's club culture propagates and gets worse and worse to the point it explodes violently, as we've seen several times over in recent months.

EDIT: Of course if it's fake then this is just kind of... sad and confusing? Why would you RP a Bethesda employee

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
"How I lost my job thanks to Twitter" episode #78,234,324

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
...How can you be dumb enough to post that on your personal account? lmao
It's an anonymous account. That's why.

Also, be careful with Twitter. We have no way to verify if this person works there.

Twitter is not a news source!

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Interesting. I have not seen any resumes listing pronouns. I just went through a significant number of resumes for recent college grads, but I don't think I saw any that listed pronouns. I think I would remember that.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
How many hours do you guys think this fuckface has left in Bethesda?

EDIT: Yeah, as others have said, this person definetely doesn't seem like it's a Bethesda employee at all.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
Looking at his Twitter, this guy is a total nut. Is there proof he actually works at Bethesda?

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Yikes.

Really seems to fit here. It continues to baffle me that people can care so much about things that don't affect them.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
It's an anonymous account. That's why.

Also, be careful with Twitter. We have no way to verify if this person works there.
He admits to working in Bethesda (assuming that's true of course). A shitstorm and bethesda will root them out easily (or will deny he's working there, and he'll look like the fraud he's).

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He admits to working in Bethesda (assuming that's true of course). A shitstorm and bethesda will root them out easily (or will deny he's working there, and he'll look like the fraud he's).
He's not even using his/her real name. They could be working there. I'm just saying that Twitter is full is trolls, bots, and misinformation.

There's danger in using Twitter as your only source for anything.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I-i don't think this guy works for Bethesda.

No Bethesda dev is following him and he's sketchy as fuck, also not using his real name for whatever reason.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
If something like that marks you as a "HR time bomb" for Bethesda according to this loser, you don't want to work for Bethesda or with the author of the Twitter posts. It sounds like a toxic workplace and there are other broader problems taking place.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Went through some of his tweets. Almost 100% convinced this is a fake troll account.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I would honestly say it's the other way around, if I specify how you have to call me, I'm telling you exactly what won't make me fill a complain.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way this person actually works for Bethesda. Their twitter is a mess.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This looks incredibly fake. I can't see a reason for a thread based on an anonymous twitter account trying to start shit.

Lepi

Mar 24, 2020
Is this ironic or something? They have their own pronouns in their twitter bio.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd recommend going through the comments and reporting a lot of those accounts. A lot of them are absolutely disgusting people.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017

Yeah this is 100% fake. It's actually beyond obvious that it's a fake. You are playing into this guys hands.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This shit is fake but people probably should report the account for a) impersonation and b) just generally being a piece of shit

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
His pinned tweet is something....is this the caliber of people Bethesda hires?

btw, his pinned tweet is nsfw.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
What a piece of trash.

Thought it was going to be about not putting sex/gender on applications as that should remain hidden, but nope, just being an arsehole!

Status
Not open for further replies.