• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/a3ga47/i_am_getting_your_support_tickets_on_my_bethesda/

"These receipts contain all your info. Your email and home address and the card you used to buy this extremely glitched game. I can see the problems you are having with the game, yes I'm having them too. And I know a few of you want a refund that Bethesda has said can't happen. I can update your ticket for you, if you'd like. And close it! How fun is that? Please rest assure I have no desire to stalk you or mess with your Fallout 76 experience. I just wanted to let y'all know that this is happening atm. Anyway, I gave Bethesda a heads up via the Twitter. So we will see. I wouldn't want to be the person having to respond to all of you. Currently there's 8 pages of canvas bag requests, tickets and "fix or refund me" demands. Is there anyone enjoying the game like me? Oh well! See you in Appalachia. Be nice to each other. I love you!

https://bethesda.net/community/topi...l-informations-through-tickets?lang=de&page=1

"Beware with what information you put in your tickets, cause they are basically public !

I went on the support website today, to update a ticket of mine, and surprisingly (or not...) I ended up being able to see all sorts of tickets, with people putting their personnal informations in them, like receipt screenshots, names, addresses and so on. I'm assuming this is a bug in the website, because I don't see for what reason Bethesda would make tickets public."

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
What a dumpster fire Bethesda is turning out to be.

It's like they have the reverse of the Midas touch - instead of turning everything they touch into gold, it turns to shit.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Duplicate thread, lock it but keep it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.